SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

wat u talkin bout its fully hectic now lol

oh and for you guys who dont know yet i am leaving town on the 28th of feb heading down to mount gambier with family get outa this town down to the cold weather which will suck

Edited by JstPlyn

wats up parts arrived 2day motor should be here 2morrow old engine is almost out just hav to undo exzaust so it will be out friday night and other 1 in buy next week sumtime

hey guys funny story i dropped my keys last night and when i put the transponder for the alarm back together the alarm wouldnt disarm and the alarm kept going off , so i disconnected the battery and it stopped , so today i cut the wirs and went to start the car and funnily enough my car has an imobiliser lol woops. so i re soldered the wires and magically the car started the alarm disarmed and the car is now working perfectly , so i threw away the remote so this never happens again hmmmmm weird lets just hope the alarm or immobiliser dont decide that one day theyre not happy and wanna go off.

yea me and melo r all goin speedway 2 night so should see u all there motor dident arrive so hopyfully monday can wait probly hav it back 1st or 2nd week of january low boost at 250rwkw and hi at 320rwkw my clutch only good 4 330rwkw

wats up got the motor out last night but ran into a problem both my engine mount r completely f**ked they wernt even joined to the motorthe only thing holding them in was the nuts under the car but ordered sum nismo 1ns and a fuel pump so should be here thursday and if the motor rocks up 2 morrow should hav it in buy the weekend