SAU Community

For Sale Rb26 Turbos

I have a pair of T28 turbos the same size as R33 GTR. these turbos were recored (everything was replaced except the housings) about 10,000kms ago. they have STEEL wheels and 360deg thrust bearings. they are good for 20psi(turbo builders claim) but ive never taken them over 8psi. perfect upgrade for an RB20,RB25 or a cheap small upgrade for RB26. will consider separating for 2 buyers. $1700ono now $1300

On the sunny coast QLD

Ray 0404759838

ps: its an old pic but u get the idea

post-41608-1187850160_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raysboostin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey Duncan,  What you did with the boot is mint, I'm going to do the same with my R33.  Do you no longer like the R-Chassis?
    • Just keep in mind (maybe too late now) that before you go crazy, most driveways aren't flat. This _can_ affect your dynamic camber and heights too. It is kinda funny but getting people to really align stuff right can be problematic for people with OCD. Consider a motorsport place if there's any around, and also consider you may have 'dynamically' altered your own camber after a visit to the track, which can happen too.    
    • So I got some fresh Kuhmo 275's on the back to replace the crap that came on this set of wheels and put them on with the front street'ers too. But man I was getting crazy rubbage on the rear passenger side which is odd as the previous crap was 275 also and was on there before I added my extra camber. The semi's are also a *fat* 265 and had no rubbing. I noticed that the camber left and right was pretty different. Very little on the passenger side. My magnetic camber tester on uneven ground showed roughly -1.75 on drivers side and less than -.5 on the passenger side.   It would have been like this on the track day. :( I adjusted the passenger arms to be as close to the drivers as I could get by eye. I then used my new fender roller to make some extra space but holy crap the folds on the guards are made from battleship steel! I couldn't get much rolled at all, they were so strong. My alignment is now off with a 30 degree turn in my steering wheel. I'll find a new alignment joint I think. Not only did the last place think my speed sensor cable zip tied to the camber arm was a brake line, they didn't zip tie them back after they aligned it which was pretty poor. Happy I noticed and did it before the track. Looks like they couldn't match left and right either.   Gave the old girl a bath and I'm always so happy with how she polishes up. 
    • Th 3/4 cage is bolted in with carpet cut. I plan to retrim the back seat area to have it feeling complete/GT3 vibes soon. For the rear door cards I'm using some poor condition factory door cards. I will cut up and make flat cards from to clear the cage.
    • Damn, thats a tidy solution. Looks great!  I carry a Slime repair thing with the air compressor since I ditched my run flats. It gives me a little bit of calm but in the past any blow out I've had was way worse than Slime could fix.  I don't have any space under the floor at all in mine so I couldn't do what you have. Lots of folks just strap a wheel in the boot as out of the way as possible.  Nice work!