Deca Wrap Up

paulr33

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 Members: Russman, sneekee, acsplit, TurboX, Stu-RS, Swink33, NYLATE, rexdan, Budge, GTS-T_Sedan, deafwish, tjandriesen, Roy, sammus

Looks like we're all waiting on results!

I'd be at the next one but I've just got the small things of getting married that day! :P

It finishes at 430pm - heaps of time for getting married afterwards :)

14 Members: Russman, sneekee, acsplit, TurboX, Stu-RS, Swink33, NYLATE, rexdan, Budge, GTS-T_Sedan, deafwish, tjandriesen, Roy, sammus

Looks like we're all waiting on results!

Nope...pics! :P

Results will be Handbags, Scotchfinger, Snowcone and Daz in no particular order for the top 4. So with that out of the way...where are the pics that will make ppl blush :)

Hey Groovers,

DECA was totally awesome!! You guys rock! The best fun you can have with ya clothes on i reckon. It was my first time down to DECA and hopefully not the last for me and the mrs. The drive home to the Central Coast NSW (about an hour and a bit north of Sydney) sucked arse, but I'll certainly make the trek down again if i get a spot at the next one. Without a doubt one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. See you all at the next one!!

Cheers again guys

Cant wait to check the results and pics!

Ok here's a strange question:

Over the weekend i was talking to someone about highflowing injectors - pretty sure it was at the cabins but not 100% sure. Who was it? I wouldnt mind talking to the highflowing guy :P

Nope...pics! :P

Results will be Handbags, Scotchfinger, Snowcone and Daz in no particular order for the top 4. So with that out of the way...where are the pics that will make ppl blush :)

Personally I don't care who won so much as to see how my times stacked up...

Sarah and I had awesome day..cbf'd staying up for the weekend but maybe next time.

Thanks to all the peeps that make it happen.

Got some decent pics that I handpicked out from lot that we took..uploading now..

here's one vid i put together of myself, snowy, ferni and john picture in picture for some shits and giggles!

deca 4-in-1 first course

Thats very cool mate!