SAU Community

Cruise To The Murray

Madaz

Yeah, not happy Jan. Took it for a flog tonight, all was well then one of the clamps popped off and had to limp it back home. Still have a bit of cutting of my front bar to do also, not heaps, just a touch here and there. Just really can't be effed anymore today, been working on it since 11 :)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea lol. passenger front quarter is f*kd. need a new one. head light was smashed, front bar is fine but scratched up bad, lower control arm bent like banana. I was doin about 100 when it aquaplained....spun instantly 2 or 3 times, there was nothing i could do in the time it happened...just glad that was the only damage and no one was injured.

Looks like I wont make it either unless I can figure out my problems, Went for a cruise last night and all was fine for most of it, But as I left Ingle Farm I couldn't let my rpm go over 2000 otherwise the engine would stall. I have looked for loose hoses but can't see anything may have something to do with the injectors or the turbo as once it starts to boost that is when it splutters and dies!!

Any help would be great

I live in the northern suburbs if anyone wants to come have a look just pm me :)

sorry to hear Ryan i saw you WTB post and though ah no

outcaast check all hoses coming off the plenum and IC piping sounds like air leak im not sure where from though

when i first bought my car it was in for repairs one day and then when i picked it up within 5 mins a hose poped off and did same thing yours is doing