SAU Community

Apexi Avc-r (actuator Valve Controller Type-r)

WTFR32

Hey guys,

Just grabbed one of ebay it is the old version that doesnt have presets and was wondering if anyone has the installation instructions or where I can find them.

It looks simple only has a Red, Black and Green wires. But I am not 100% sure what the Green wire is for assuming the others are B+ and Ground.

Looking for a quick response as Ive got the day and would love to install it.

Cheers,

Gazee - Mine has the internal boost sensor as the unit requires a vacum feed. Also the only bare ends are RED(+), BLACK(-) and GREEN which I am unsure as to what that is used for?

I doubt it will be constant as the it doesnt have memory it uses the dial to select and store boost setting

its easy.

red is power. black is earth. if the unit dont switch on then green is ignition power. OR green could be injector duty which you dont need to hook up to skylines anyway.

Gazee - Mine has the internal boost sensor as the unit requires a vacum feed. Also the only bare ends are RED(+), BLACK(-) and GREEN which I am unsure as to what that is used for?

I doubt it will be constant as the it doesnt have memory it uses the dial to select and store boost setting

its easy.

red is power. black is earth. if the unit dont switch on then green is ignition power. OR green could be injector duty which you dont need to hook up to skylines anyway.

Thanks. That is how i have it connected without the green and it turns on fine etc.

So i guess the green wire inst used

Cheers