SAU Community

hidden secrets

i had a soccer ball rolling in boot. its a maccas promotion for the world cup soccer. but it got cut open by customs. now the dog plays with it. also got two flares from compliancer when i picked up the car.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR

time to see if those flares work...on to the soccer...the flares prob dont wokr no more after so many years..

I found a stick of blue berry gum, Highway card, bus or train tickets, pink beads in the ash tray and a few washers and screws.

Oh and a kenwood stacker in the boot but it doesn't work.

i found a stick of blue berry gum under the plastic inside the door trim, 2 lighters, a couple service reciepts from nissan, and a piece of paper with the original owners name on it all inside the drivers door. i also found 11 original jap album cd's crammed in my 10cd stacker.

crazo, take urs appart and u might find the same thing as mine wasnt workin till i took it apart:D

Yeah I'm going to take it apart just for the fun of it.

Mine has the origanal head unit in well the two origanal head units anyway cd and tape.

I found all these little lolly things in my ashtray.

The one thing i like about going into the local importers all the time is seeing the things he gets in with his cars and front cuts. ie, what goodies you can find by surprise on a car or cut. Most of the time the stuff is taken off but i scored a blitz boost guage on my front cut and a turbo timer but unforunately no wiring loom so i left it. The boost guage is being put to good use. Also, when checking my car out etc we found out it had hks spark plugs in it. Cool.

I got:

Owners manual

service logs

car cruise club logs (including a check list of all the places you could go in the year, my car went to 3 of the 12 locations)

flare

fujitsubo extractor manual

reciept for fujitsubo exctractor and fitting

spare highway permit sticker (not attached)

parking permit

3 phone coins (the ones with holes in the middle)

a shopping list (my gf decoded this one for me coz I know jack all japanese)

a photo of the family that owned my car (no kids)

a camel cigarette

a reciept for the light up panel that is attached to the rear bumper

deregistration papers

oh and the equivalent of NRMA roadside assistance membership card in japan.

my mate stole 2 flares out of a 300zx and a 180sx that were parked next to mine at the compliancers... which he then revealed to me after he set them off.

One his firend set off in his pulsar while my mate was driving, tried to throw it out into a club entrance... failed, hit the window, landed back in his car under the seat. thick pink smoke in the whole car, my friends had to stop the car in the side of the road on commercial rd and get out. I was right behind em in my car pissin myself laffin. To this day his car smells of sumfin metallic/chemical.

The second one we set off on a night when we were at uni, for some reason the car park was full (at 6pm) and it basically started out with a lil spark and b4 long, thick pink smoke was billowing out of it. A cop car and 3 uni security cars arrived as well as an overhead chopper circling around.

I'm saving mine for a special day.

I have the flare too. Biggest pain is when pissed passengers get in - they always kick it by accident!

Also some receipts, which were in the rear panel that you get to through the boot (where the jack is kept).

Oh and the user manual, in it's plastic case with a few receipts.

Guest Oz Elitesport

Still got the flare.

Stick your hand down where the jack is located. Found heaps of tools and pencils.