SAU Community

hidden secrets

hmmmm i think i must search my car now!

all i have found was a screwdriver which fell from somewhere behind the stereo when i was tinkering back there oh and the stereo case for the removable face

old thread but still interesting..

I found a 10,000 yen note neatly folded in half tucked in passenger side door pocket, it smelled like thick cigar smoke. But I put it in a wallet for safe keeping with a stack of US dollars and can't find it now.

I also found a 24hour shop plastic bag folded very tightly into a four inch long strip in the passenger door pocket.

Found a japanese casette tape in the boot, seems it was a tape made for a female spouse to listen to, sort of made a story on the themes (all the songs had both English and Japanese in the lyrics).

Also a parking permit sticker on the back window, now removed.

Had a sat nav that didn't work properly and a tv which only picked up one tv station here.

The puretron filter works but I really want to know where I can buy replacement filters for it.

I also found the flare, its a nice red tube thing with a lid.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

my previous R32 - about 30 rusty coins where the jack goes in the back,

5 rusty screw drivers,

some jap spa membership card,

a ciggie with a a mountain of ash behind the ash tray

oh and a plastic bag with a jumper in wedged between the rear seats (drivers side)

i found what looks like japanese parking permits or something... maybe a train ticket lol i dunno

and a instruction manual and warranty card for HID lights which my car used to have, (aftermarket not GTR ones or anything)

fairly annoyed they got taken out :) but oh well

An electronic Motorway card facilitator that talks in Japanese with a female voice.

TV with attachments to the 2 aerials

CD player is cactus - but would like to have it repaired so the car looks stock

A handwritten note to some one named yakusa

after 1.5yrs+ of owning the car. One night while working on the car i had the fluorescent light really close to the and notice very faint writing on the drivers door

then i had to put the light on certain angle and i could read what it said. it was the lame apexi blitz momo shopping list lol, ex-ricer car. dunno if it from an owner in aus or japan

Only had my car about 2 and a half weeks, however i got a turbo timer which the car wasnt ment to have. It was hidden up in the steering column.. Also i was removing the gear stick boot and founds a big phillips head screw driver. Also my ash tray was full of dirty asian ash and i had remains of asian water with my spare tyre. But i havent looked in door trim or behind the back seats or anything yet...

the best thing my 33 came had from japan was a funky flashing interior light.. it had a couple of l.e.d's that would slowly flash blue and red and green, like they were dancing... its awful and awesome at the same time... and a shiteload of coinage and pencils when i stripped the interior.

I also found some hungarian ham wedged down the side of the boot when i stripped it out, was from coles deli dunno how long it had been there... didnt unwrap it, didnt look at it, just got rid of it.

yea a while back in the boot of my r32 GTR where the oil is in the boot the one that controls your 4wd system you put your arm in there and you will find stuff and on the opposite side where the jack is reach deep i found a LED light thing that goes into the cigaret lighter its sick all jap writing on it and i found stickers and random stuff and i got the flair as well and i found this love heart thing means good luck in japanese and i keep it hanging off my rear view mirror.

A mate of mine found some photos of elephants having sex at some zoo hahaha

and a maccas menu in the glove box of a halfcut he got.

I havent found anything in my car except one of those motorway toll devices.

Adam.