SAU Community

350z Vs Skyline Gts-t

COATZI

if its in a street race, then i'll have to ban you for discussing illegal activities

if its in a track race, then it depends on what's been done to the car, if its stock, then refer to factory specs

if its looking pretty... i dunno, you tell me, what looks prettier, the hippo or the whale?

350Z claimed power output of 206kw (there are higher spec ones than that)

gts-t clamied power of 187kw

are they auto or manual? both have new tyres or old? male or female drivers? expierienced or average drivers? is it raining or dry? is one driver 150kg an the other 60kg? how much luggage do they have on the boot? how much fuel is each car carrying? are they both aware there racing? or is one tearing off thinking their winning an the others just driving off normally & unware?

so many different factors that really either one could beat either one

are they both aware there racing? or is one tearing off thinking they're winning and the other is just driving off normally & unaware?

ROFLMAO .... you can't say that! most people on here wouldn't have any win stories if they couldn't count those races *cough cough*

go to a toyota forum an they'll say....who cares :rofl:

im a skyline driver, stock to stock the Z's the go. but still, if there was a fresh P plate hero behing the wheel of the Z an Jim Richards peddling the gts-t....theres too many things that can account to what would "actually" win at the time it 'actually' happened

...now i wish i had driven my bros friends 350Z around wakefield to compare. My cefiro is quicker and its basically stock. but that could be the driver of the Z....

oh and his zed was the one with the brembo brakes ....not sure on model

Edited by Resin

The Zed Wins, a stock R33 GTS-t isnt that fast... And are we talking over a drag strip or track, either way the Zed will win. Cant compare the other factors in. Purely on specs the Zed will win.... Lets leave it at that!

:rofl:

Z will wipe the floor with it, that saying the comparison must be even , stock vs stock no exhaust or filters or anything other than how it left the nissan dealership also the same driver must do the laps in the Z then the same driver in the GTSt.

i once raced a 2002 wrx in my 1982 honda civic....the poor fool didnt even bother trying, cuz he knowz the powah of the rex is no match for the powah of the 22 year old 1.3ltr 4 cylinda....uleh! :rofl: