SAU Community

So, I Was Cleaning My Car The Other Day...

ScaryTed77

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so putting weird shit in my car before i sell it :ninja:

I'm thinking used condoms, sexy underwear, empty bottles of lube...

speaking of.

when i bought my stagea a few months ago, the previous owner left some shit in there.

in the console, was instructions on how to put a condom on.

lol

I found heaps of lollies in mine under the rear seat still in packets (similar to yupi ones), and down the area where you put the jack was 2 brand new brake pads, and heaps of little globes.

i got 2 flares in my glove box :) plus found a silver japanese coin when putting in the head deck..............havent looked where the spare tire is yet.....might do that 2morrow............................

hehe i found a plastic fork and knife in a small plastic bag. Probably from some fastfood place the owner went to.

flare!! which i think expired last month

Window Tint applier (some plastic tool to squeeze bubbles out of tint?) no wonder the tint is a dodgy job, DIY FTL

Was found between chair and centre console, near seatbelt buckle.

Japanese Alarm Warning sticker

CD stacker wire running across the floor but leading to no stacker. Guess he removed it from car when sold

I think thats it for now lol

I found a packet of pills of some disciption.. They were sealed so I gave it a lick, tastes kinda like the protective layer of nurofen .. Worst that could of happened is that id get high .. no major loss lol.

I still have them - I found them today might get someone to work out if they actually are worth taking lol

I found smoked smokes in my ash tray and in the boot right up near the speakers

i found a schmick golf club with no face on it,i think its carbon or whatever.

i reckon he was a smoking ninja

i only found my Flare :thumbsup: , sucks not to find things ,

screw it , im going to look in every corner and crack and ill get back to you all ;)

Edited by Zoggy

I found a packet of pills of some disciption.. They were sealed so I gave it a lick, tastes kinda like the protective layer of nurofen .. Worst that could of happened is that id get high .. no major loss lol.

I still have them - I found them today might get someone to work out if they actually are worth taking lol

Do it!