SAU Community

Quick Question

Adz2332

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Millions of threads on this man, it depends on the tune, condition of the motor etc etc..

There is a guy on the forums running 330rwkw on standard RB25 internals.

About 280rwkw is what people tend to stop at.. but again this all depends on the tune and the supporting mods.

Edited by abu

just needed to kno asap cheers mate..

cos my choices at the moment is.....

Now i have been looking at a 32 GTR and its nice paint a but rough and is standered except for some turbos. estimated dyno 200kws

now if i buy the gtr i have to sell my car and add another $4000 onto it to get the gtr....

So my choices are get the GTR and have to leave it standered for AGES until i get my bank balance back up.

OR

Keep the GTST and spend the $4000 on a new turbo and injectors plus a new Vented bonnet and Flared gaurdes. And hopefully Dyno at over 270kws?????

But a GTR is a GTR

But a 270kw GTST would be a wepon!

HELP

just needed to kno asap cheers mate..

cos my choices at the moment is.....

Now i have been looking at a 32 GTR and its nice paint a but rough and is standered except for some turbos. estimated dyno 200kws

now if i buy the gtr i have to sell my car and add another $4000 onto it to get the gtr....

So my choices are get the GTR and have to leave it standered for AGES until i get my bank balance back up.

OR

Keep the GTST and spend the $4000 on a new turbo and injectors plus a new Vented bonnet and Flared gaurdes. And hopefully Dyno at over 270kws?????

But a GTR is a GTR

But a 270kw GTST would be a wepon!

HELP

Hahah I see your problem.

A GTR is a GTR and there is no replacement, but a GTR is high maintenance and is expensive to maintain.

Plus 2x turbos, 2x AFMs so a little more cost involed, but I mean strong motor if its been looked after.

The GTR stock would go good, and handle pretty mint, but just depends what your after and what you want to use your car for..

I say get the R32 GTR as I am not a fan of R33s lol

Edited by abu

Hahah I see your problem.

A GTR is a GTR and there is no replacement, but a GTR is high maintenance and is expensive to maintain.

Plus 2x turbos, 2x AFMs so a little more cost involed, but I mean strong motor if its been looked after.

The GTR stock would go good, and handle pretty mint, but just depends what your after and what you want to use your car for..

I say get the R32 GTR as I am not a fan of R33s lol

haha yer see i like the 33 better but soooooooo much potential in the GTR isnt there!! lol i have to say yes or no to this GTR tonight. had it compression tested all good etc.. but yer its STOCK STOCK and never been dynoed and it reali doesnt feel that quick at all

Why dont you buy a GTR engine and put it into your R33?

You could sell your engine and bolt on's off and make some money back. Wouldn't cost you too much in the end.

Just another option to fk with your head a little more lol :D

Edited by abu

haha yer see i like the 33 better but soooooooo much potential in the GTR isnt there!! lol i have to say yes or no to this GTR tonight. had it compression tested all good etc.. but yer its STOCK STOCK and never been dynoed and it reali doesnt feel that quick at all

Haha yep, hard decision.

Also look at it in the way ther your R33 is probably about 1996 model judging by your display picture, and the GTR would be what, 1989 - 1993?

In some sense it could be a down grade, as your going down in years, but upgrade as your going to a GTR?

Edited by abu

Haha yep, hard decision.

Also look at it in the way ther your R33 is probably about 1996 model judging by your display picture, and the GTR would be what, 1989 - 1993?

In some sense it could be a down grade, as your going down in years, but upgrade as your going to a GTR?

haha yer why not fk wid my head a bit more lol havent slept in days now! lol

yer i see it as a steep back to a 32 but a step up to a gtr lol

but yer i dunno... my 33 is so much newer and nicer to drive in etc, but the gtr feels so much sportier but not as quick

hahah lol..

I'd rather drive a GTR than a GTST though.. I know that doesn't help hahah

Threads taking off now, 6 members viewing, so you will get some more conflicting replies now lol

Edited by abu

hahah lol..

I'd rather drive a GTR than a GTST though.. I know that doesn't help hahah

Threads taking off now, 6 members viewing, so you will get some more conflicting replies now lol

lol yer! dunno got 6 hours to make a decision that ive been worrying about for over a week lol

i say go the GTST Adz2332 :ninja:

1. Cause its newer :rant:

2. The GTR could be wearing and tearing due to the age

3. as said b4 the GTR is high maintenence compared to the GTST....so yeah :)

hope that helps

Cheers

Chi

yer any advice would be good.

I just lik the idea of a gtr for shows etc cos u see a hell of a lot of 33s around but not as many 32 gtrs

Jebus man..

just make up your own mind.

You don't see many 1982 Falcons at car shows either.

get one of those..

Just incase it's not obvious to you... You want the GTR.

it's obvious.

everything anyone including yourself have said is that the GTST is newer, you know it's history, less maintenance etc..

and yet you keep going back to how the GTR is better in some way.

oh der!! of course it's better.

it's the top of the line in it's time.

Just bite the bullet and buy it.

it already has GTSS turbo's and good compression.

all you need now is PFC, Injectors, PUMP, AFM, tune.

then you'll see which car "feels" faster.

Edited by GTST

Im at a similar point right now but im not doing my head over it... Keep the car until i can afford to sell it & buy a full setup 32 gtr or sell my car now & buy a close to stock gtr? Im going to keep my car until the end of th year or until im sure i can buy the right gtr for me...

Mind you im am in love with my cars response & everything it can do, but at the end of the day i want a GTR :ninja: Good luck with your decision Adam..

Im at a similar point right now but im not doing my head over it... Keep the car until i can afford to sell it & buy a full setup 32 gtr or sell my car now & buy a close to stock gtr? Im going to keep my car until the end of th year or until im sure i can buy the right gtr for me...

Mind you im am in love with my cars response & everything it can do, but at the end of the day i want a GTR :ninja: Good luck with your decision Adam..

lol cheers thanks. u dont see buying a 32 gtr as a set back?