SAU Community

Small Car Sunday '07

pkblade

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be about this time next week (Oct 10th), as that's when the launch is. If it's convenient with the majority, will set the meeting to collect forms & discuss display layout etc for: Sun 21st Oct, mid arvo - near the CBD. I'll PM specifics within the week. Also, if you are unable to make the meeting, you do have the option to post or faxing of forms & payment to Flick or myself.

Howie - I'll see what they say. How big was that mound? I thought our spot last year was okay & it was flat.

It should be about this time next week (Oct 10th), as that's when the launch is. If it's convenient with the majority, will set the meeting to collect forms & discuss display layout etc for: Sun 21st Oct, mid arvo - near the CBD. I'll PM specifics within the week. Also, if you are unable to make the meeting, you do have the option to post or faxing of forms & payment to Flick or myself.

Howie - I'll see what they say. How big was that mound? I thought our spot last year was okay & it was flat.

I thought our spot was nice too.. not sure if it'll be a problem if we get more entrants than last year, but if we could get some confirmation from the organisers that'd be great, as we can then think about displays etc.

yep id be in for a meet up day for sure

Count me in too PK.

Debating now if I should replace my rear rotors with some DBA's like the fronts in time for the show so my car looks uniform. Should look even better than it did at Autosalon :)

As far as I'm aware, Small car Sunday is about presence of ALL cars, and in particular club displays. Nothing to do with rice, fancy paint etc. Sure these cars get attention from some, but showing off all types is what SCS is about...

correct me if i'm wrong.

How many stageas did you get last year - I just picked up a 1998 RS Four V Series II pearl white with full dayz kit and 18" gold rims... I should be getting it back from compliance in about a 2 or 3 weeks so I might put it in if it arrives to daddy in one piece after trucking down from QLD...

But then again Stageas are not exactly going to win many beauty contests - being the Volvo look a likes that they are! :P

Pictures of my baby here - should I bother?? It is not like I will have spent thousands on it like some of the cars I have seen at other shows...

that is one hawt Stag the silver one was very nice too

i may be in but not for show and shine as i have prior commitments just there for friday cruise sat show and sunday afternoon.. got my registrations in the mail this week

for those that didnt see that Stagea

45002568lf_149.jpg