SAU Community

Small Car Sunday '07

pkblade

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a new car detailer so i'm picky when it comes to cleaning my cars (those that know me know this)

i'll be around the day with a huge box full of cleaning stuffs if anyone needs anything. i'll be there in a red rb20 r31 wagon and a white over silver r31 sedan (i'll be driving the white one) :dry:

Edited by Silhouette31

i have one answer for you all to make it easier when it comes to cleaning the exterior of your car............permagard + permagard waterless wash

its the shit, im using it if your skeptical about the waterless wash. demo sat nite at stadium drift when i get there :dry: cause i aint cleaning my car till then

after trialling waterless carwashes at my work before, its absolute crap compared to washing a car properly with water.. and waterless takes longer too.

but eh. each to their own. i wont touch the stuff personally.. i prefer not to scratch my paint everytime i wash it :w00t:

Edited by Silhouette31

and knew no what thats exactly whatn i thought too, but premagard water less wash dosent scratch paint, its amazing stuff it really is,

the other day i used it, now at the time my car was grotty as, had a large amount of bird poop on it, and it felt like all the grit in the world was plastered over it...........

after using the waterless wash it felt like i had just polished it........

i had used permagard pd 3-3 1/2 weeks ago, as i did it the night before gazzanats.

it really is amazing stuff. no bull :w00t:

or just jump on the tram and head to the bay, bunch of friends did that last year.

But yeah, a seat, munchies, dont really need much.

Think PK said already, but PM's will be sent out soon to everyone entered, letting them know the meet up time/place etc

Well I didn't put my form in as Im pretty sure I'll be busy on the sunday :rofl: However Im hoping to make some free time for the friday night cruise.

If PK, Flick or someone could email me the cruise details, I'd like to head to the cruise on friday at least.

Cheers :P