SAU Community

Moving Back To Qld....

polishstorm

well guys after an uneventful 12 months in melb i have decided to come back to paradise....

i'm looking forward to meeting up with you on SAU days and getting back into it.... see you guys soon

oh and if anyone knows or has an R32 with a busted engine please let me know as i am on the hunt for one....

Edited by polishstorm

I live near the border, meaning the supermarkets are open until 12am :whistling:

But if you're into that cafe culture crap, melb is better -- personally I like a place where for 12 months of the year you can do outdoor activities, not 3.

at least in victoria everything stays open past 5pm!

i can't believe that i can't go the the supermrket after 5pm on a sunday. also, you can't eat here past 9pm as restraunts close their kitchens! its amazing!

Yeah, shopping at 11pm on Sunday FTW :whistling:

I left sydney to move here.

yes things close early.

who cares.

everything else is better.

as a guide, I sold a 2br unit in Lane Cove for $60K more than what I paid for a 4br house in the northern burbs.

BNE for the win.

myes

prices are a bit better then down there...:unsure:

but teh Valley is ghey.

When you get older anyhow.. nightlife matters less.. it's everything else that's more important :P

I've had plenty of good nights out though in Brisbane, I find it's a lot friendlier and more relaxed than the melbourne 'look at me, look at me, i'm a tosser' crowd, with large fights, ethnic problems, "private function" (e.g. you don't fit our demographic, we reckon we're cool), la de la from what I remember from 10 years of going out in melb.