SAU Community

Race Video

260DET

Camera car is a race Viper, the winged blue Datsun 240Z is driven by a 70 year old, it has a Buick V6 engine. Circuit is Mosport in Canada, its no Aussie goat track. Will the Viper get past the Zed?

Camera car is a race Viper, the winged blue Datsun 240Z is driven by a 70 year old, it has a Buick V6 engine. Circuit is Mosport in Canada, its no Aussie goat track. Will the Viper get past the Zed?

Its interesting to note the layout of the track. Very few tight corners, no hairpins at all and lots of open sweepers and straights. Great for a high horsepower car.

Yeh its a nice fast track but the Datto driver is bloody good, I don't think he has a power advantage over the Viper. Check out his mid corner and corner exit speeds and use of the brakes, oh to be anywhere near as quick :nyaanyaa:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL...i hope he had the camera in the car during Dutton. He was behind me in the supersprint around Sandown. Thank god i have way more power and was able to pull away from him down the front and back straights because on the first lap he was all over me through the corners :thumbsup: