SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Does the bentley have just numbers on the plates? Or it's personalised..i can't remember.

But last time i saw it, a guy was driving?

think there just a few numbers....

ahhh nearly forgot, i saw a red Ford GT at Aubrun today, it was the supercar club one... but still a Ford GT nonetheless

hows this for love of gtr's.....after spotting a red f430 scudera and a black lambo gallardo (and barely raising an eyebrow) in the cross last night...my mate then ran 200 meters to get a closer look at a white 35 gtr...repect..

I thought the f40s couldn't be rego'd in aus for some reason, any comments? I've only ever seen 1 and that was at the f1gp in melbourne (no plates)

anything can get registered in Oz aslong as it complies with the rules...

Saw a white R35 with black rims last night on Kent Street, Sydney. It was rolling up to the lights and I went bezerk "OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

He stopped at the lights, heard me screaming....light turned green, and he hammered it down. Sounded like he has an aftermarket exhaust setup.

I creamed my pants. Literally.

The Mrs wasn't happy.

I thought the f40s couldn't be rego'd in aus for some reason, any comments? I've only ever seen 1 and that was at the f1gp in melbourne (no plates)
anything can get registered in Oz aslong as it complies with the rules...

You cannot register an F40 on any Australian Roads. Take a quick read below. Quote from 360c from Aussie Exotics, who owns a F50.

They can't be used on Australian roads LEGALLY on permits, trade plates or anything else- end of story no matter what anybody tells you.

It's one of those "it isn't a problem until it's a problem and then it's a MAJOR PROBLEM" situations. The only time I have legally used my F50 on the road was a special use permit for the Ferrari 60th Birthday parade. Even then it had to go to the head of the department at Vicroads for sign off and I had a defined route, start time and end time for the permit. All other permits are specifically for the purpose of getting the car registered and as there is no way to get it registered, doing that has no legal standing.

Every time you see one of these cars on the roads it isn't there legally. The driver had better hope that he doesn't have an accident, especially if someone is injured.

It is illegal to drive them on trade plates too. Just because you see them on trade plates doesn't mean it's legal.

For more information go here.

lol well that doesn't comply wih the rules....

so the day i saw 2 crusing nearly together a couple months back were illegal, damn there nice rebelious cars those ones lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted a Ferrari F140 this morning in Turramurra...

I knew it was an F140 due to my incredible Ferrari knowledge that I've displayed in this thread before, and cause the rego was 'F140'.

Maybe it wasn't an F140 then and maybe he was lieing... I dunno

It had 2 rounds tail lights in total, looked new, and pretty shit... looked kinda gay like the new Ferrari California or whatever...

kinda like this I think?

2648-4.jpg

and it sounded crap... my celica had more grunt.

ya its not an f150, its a 599, they do look gay, there the soft breed of ferrari, was it silver because i saw one with my bro at about lunch time on the m4 burwood, he gunned it and i gunned it in the 3200 and he didnt pull away.

Was it silver? this one was silver.... they look too plain.

by the way i picked up a black 360 today, i dont get it till next friday though :) its getting serviced and new belts, i'll post some pics in a few mins

ya its not an f150, its a 599, they do look gay, there the soft breed of ferrari, was it silver because i saw one with my bro at about lunch time on the m4 burwood, he gunned it and i gunned it in the 3200 and he didnt pull away.

Was it silver? this one was silver.... they look too plain.

by the way i picked up a black 360 today, i dont get it till next friday though :ermm: its getting serviced and new belts, i'll post some pics in a few mins

new texi car? :)