SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

wtfhappened there Sam?!!?!?!?!

putty rd in the rain with a slow car mid corner = car hits guard rail

I still say it was the car that saved my life, anything else and i wouldnt be here telling the story

Thats what I said when he ordered it.

But with the RS there were 3 colour options

Orange with Black Carrera RS badging

Black With Orange RS Badging

Green With Black

from what ive been told the Orange is tragic in person despite how nice it looks in magazines. He painted the Cayenne to match.

Also the uneven ground made the lambo look lower than it actually was.

i'm sure i see that cayenne towing a wake boarding boat near my house quiet often

Saw this little fella... Gave him a nice thumbsup from the boat, and he returned the favour by letting me hear what the engine sounds like parting ways with me with some decent acceleration :(

img00196fe0.jpg

shots of cars in the dealership don't count

lol

they do when its the fastest production ferrari ever made....and the only one in the country, its not like we're going to even see it on the road for at least a year and a half.... ;)

spotted a nice jet black 328 ferrari coming out of the ferrari workshop across the road today, was a nice more throaty rumble compared to the newer models.

yeah- those 430 Scuderias sound like ass

what do you mean by 'fastest' :P definately not the highest top speed, and just matches the Enzo around Fiorano

its got some crazy specs,

"fastest" as in their range of production cars, of course there has been specialty models such as the enzo, f50, f40 etc which are phenomenal, however they aren't classified as production cars.