SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

steve, do us a favour and rotate your pics farken!

anyway, I had a weird one yesterday. 2 new bentleys passing each other in opposite directions in loftus st. I see the bentleys around quite a bit, but never seen 2 passing each other on the road before. that was pretty rare.

Mechanical issues? or a clueless driver?

No Steveo in fact a clueless poster. Hey Ben why not post up a pic of the M1 in your work bay.

ROFLMFAO.

Neil.

No Steveo in fact a clueless poster. Hey Ben why not post up a pic of the M1 in your work bay.

ROFLMFAO.

Neil.

Oh Neil, how I miss you :whistling: I hope you taunt my replacement as much as you did me :D

I almost stopped in to say hi the other day - was driving past on my way to a job on Burwood Road. I kinda regret not stopping in, cuz I know that you'd give me lots of hugs and kisses :)

Steveo, it was a mixture of both.

Edited by Corolla92

My nerd skills arent good enough

lol nerd skills? its one button in the picture viewer you silly bugger!

ScreenShot016.jpg

your retard levels are too high!! :thumbsup:

edit: by the way... make sure you dont press the red X - that starts the computers self destruct sequence!!! :D

Saw the yellow Koenigsegg that's in the current issue of MOTOR on Silverwater road today. Every one of the construction workers at the building site next to the Goodyear shop stopped and stared at it. lol