SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Does that make 2 Koenigs in Sydney?

Saw the yellow Koenigsegg that's in the current issue of MOTOR on Silverwater road today. Every one of the construction workers at the building site next to the Goodyear shop stopped and stared at it. lol

Niiiiice

seriously steve. ROTATE FARKEN. it's much easier to just click "rotate" than it is to have 30 people try and rotate their heads to look at the pic. in fact your camera should do it automatically.

Demir family have cars with plates from DEMIR..A to something like Z man, all exotics.

i have a regular client of mine who owned a Mac F1 1st in oz.

just an example, 599GTB 1st in oz too (yep the very one that was at Sydney motor show few years back, it was actually his.

the 1st RR EX100 before John Laws got his.

Demir family have cars with plates from DEMIR..A to something like Z man, all exotics.

i have a regular client of mine who owned a Mac F1 1st in oz.

just an example, 599GTB 1st in oz too (yep the very one that was at Sydney motor show few years back, it was actually his.

the 1st RR EX100 before John Laws got his.

What sort of work do you do?

N1GTR, i run a pro audio visual installation dude.

that porsche that you saw might be another client of mine also, its the orange RS, black wheel all carbon fibre interier and caged. if im not wrong its 1 of 3 in the country. if you go to wakefield regularly, the owner take it out once a month

N1GTR, i run a pro audio visual installation dude.

that porsche that you saw might be another client of mine also, its the orange RS, black wheel all carbon fibre interier and caged. if im not wrong its 1 of 3 in the country. if you go to wakefield regularly, the owner take it out once a month

You mean a car one? or a home theatre one? Thats pretty cool!

Yeah all orange RS's have the black wheels and cages, i just love them! If you know when he's going to wakie next let me know - ill go down and watch :rofl:

Yeah ive been in a normal gt3 going faster than we shoudve been, but to be honest, we have an R1 in the family and an RS will have nothing on a decent straight compared to an R1 :rofl:

Depends on the track i guess

Anyway yeah if you hear about it going to the track let us know in this thread so we can get some pics please - they're my fav car, even the GTR loses that battle for me, RS is just the best