SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

probably not a super car to you guys but spotted a black lotus esprit s4 the other nite @ sandgate supercheap, ive loved these things since i was a kid.

14052009336.jpg

Nice! I've loved them since I was a kid too.

I have seen the same silver Audi R8 driving out of Terrey Hills every morning this week. If I see it again I shall declare R8s to be a commoner's car and do not deserve the status of "supercar" :P

Thats a GT3RS, a VERY special porka :)

Spotted red with white racing stripe FORD GT (not the Falcon GT) on Friday night along Phillip St in the CBD.

SuperCarClub's one no doubt, not like there's heaps of them getting around

probably not a super car to you guys but spotted a black lotus esprit s4 the other nite @ sandgate supercheap, ive loved these things since i was a kid.

14052009336.jpg

Twin turbo 3.5L V8. Yum.

If you havnt been in one, they're worth the wait. They sound SO good even just on idle

Wouldn't know if you'd call it a supercar but I spotted a silver Rolls Royce Phantom on the way to work thismorning. Was at Yanko Road in Pymble

Had silver plates i think. Started with J...

Wouldn't know if you'd call it a supercar but I spotted a silver Rolls Royce Phantom on the way to work thismorning. Was at Yanko Road in Pymble

Had silver plates i think. Started with J...

prolly 'JASA'. that must have some kays on it- see it driving all the time

Forgot to mention I saw this a few weeks ago on Georges River Road in Croydon Park.

6f3db056.jpg

It's the latest (current) version AMG C63, and yes, that is a green P-plate in the rear window! Lucky mo-fo...

spotted this assortment this morning at Eastern Creek- something for everyone!

Yeah the rest of the day was kickass.

Shame you missed the Mosler.

Ill see if there's any decent pics of it

Spotted a brand new red ferrari of some descript, have seen it in the same place twice now...

Except last night, a bus decided to ignore its stop sign and try and cram itself infront of me and behind the ferrari... both of us were doing about 50kph, I had to slam on the brakes or get taken out by a bus, I made my choice. The Ferrari managed to get by unscathed, but damn it was close!

f**k bus drivers, that's the second time that has happened to me at that exact spot... if it happens again, I'm just going to let them hit me and call the cops so the c*nt can lose his license and all his passangers can be late!

spotted afezza 550 maranello on forth ave blacktown on friday arvo. It had custom plates and green p-plates on it

Edited by 4admrn

Spotted a Caterham Fireblad on the way to work! I don't think I've ever seen a real Caterham on the road before!

Oh also spotted a 370Z... was pretty meh, not different enough to the 350

dont know if you classify it as a supercar but spotted a red 35 gtr with plates 09 GTR around 12 on George st turning onto Bridge st in the city. it was gone before i could take a pic.