Skidpan Day At Sutton Driver Training Centre 11th November

CeJay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might try and take my sisters 300zx, its just an auto but still would be better than an open wheeling mustang.

Dont think i want to weld it up as i know it will break fairly quick and as its currently my daily driver.

have to wait and see.

Shame about the clutch :( Most of the skidpan will be in 2nd gear when you get used to it, when your learning mostly 1st gear.

1 spot still open 5 days till skidpan ! :yes:

YeahI know, but the clutch is goone, I'll bring it anyway as I just bought some Potena re050 for the front andI want to see how they will turn in for the motorkhna the next weekend

I'm excited. See you all on Sunday!

Just quietly.... I've turned down 2 offers for my car because I want to attend the Skidpan day & Marques in the park. :D

You guys looked to have heaps of fun out there in the morning! Was great meeting you guys.

The afternoon session absolutely rocked! The car is absolutely covered head to toe in muddy stained thick 'water'. Hopefully one of the staff at my work will wash it for me...

It was unfortunate that I didn't see any of my mates with video camera's like you guys had, so I don't know how it looked, but it felt insane.

No probs. Had a great time and was good to catch up with everyone again. Dirtiest I think my cars been after the skidpan lol. Given it a wash once so far, now to clean all the out of the way places lol. Took a few pics myself, will see if I can post em up later. Good that you guys had fun in the afternoon too.

• 2 weeks later...