SAU Community

Coolant Hoses For Rb20 - Adelaide

hey all

i imported some rb30 (r32) coolant hoses from japan for my car but no longer need them. They r still in their pagaging so yeah. I would have returned them but u can't do that with stuff from japan. Anyway i have the part numbers which i will put up, i have 5 hoses. Ones under the inlet.

part no. 14056-72L02 - This is the hose that is on the gear box side of the inlet, basically a right angle hose with a little kink on one of the ends

part no. 14056-80S00 - This is a thin little hose with a few kinks in it, this is also just under the inlet but more towards the middle.

part no. 14056-72L21 - This hose is also pretty small but but on the front of the vehicle side comparing it to the last hose. this has like 4 right angles in it. all over the place.

part no. 14056-80S11 - This hose is further towards the ground and goes into a fitting more next to the block then goes along towards the back of the car. Right angle in it.

part no.14056-72L20 This again another small hose under the inlet, its got sort of a hook on the end of a straight bit of hose.

any questions ask away or pm me.

cheers cameron

Edited by cam32

• 1 month later...

Im looking for coolant hoses and the like. My R33 needs basically a full new cooling hose kit. Do you have anything I can use?

(I don't want to pay $700+ through Nissan if I can avoid it)

Cheers,

Josh

Oh, im in Greensborough, Melbourne, so delivery/whatever shouldn't be a problem.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...