SAU Community

2nd Chance Cruise/bbq To The Gold Coast

long33

so does this mean nobodys coming, dammit mark i just got the day off for it too, o well, what u thinkin mark shud we change the date once again??

ps msg me 2moro and ill see if i can get u ur fan and gas stove for u from aldi (dnt u live like 5mins from aldi at hyperdome, go there u bum!)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i'm back from Singleton i will try and get my ass south of the Brisbane line for this one would love to actually attend an SAU event.

i'm happy to flog some food from work also if you guys are still keen on the snags idea by then.

Ha ha ha better bring along your pit crew (wife) to spot any potential problems......

:D

Count me in!

Tim

Thanks tim i will remember that. LOL

hey is this day still going ahead or has it bneen postponed

ok guys date comfirmed and changed in thread(for the last time i hope) sunday the 14th of october. if u work weekends get this day off!!! i have and hope to make it worthwhile, not just for me but everyone there. this promises to be a lot better than the cootha cruise and be a lil more organised. set plans will be posted a few days before the event and confirmation of meet points and attendees shall be made. id also like to know if nebody has ne camera skills that could do a few nice group fotos for us all. thanks again guys and sorry to the guys that said they could come already on the last date, were only changing to make it a bigger event, hope u can still all make it along with a few more.

Dazza

sig updated lol*

yes please hu is guna bring some snacks????

ill be supplying sausages, bread, sauce etc so if all u want is a sausge u shud be rite but if people want anything other than that

then bring it 4 urself or put in orders and ill get it but will expect a lil $$$ in return. cheers guys

ill take u if u get no better offers, i have a 4 door therefore more legroom and luxury in backseats if thats were u end up.

yeah we can get it on in the back seat and let your gf drive homs.

pfft..sif your that lucky

yeah ill take you up on the offer. talk more closer to the date.

p.s. and not heroics driving...lol you can handles a bit better the marks, but not much :thumbsup:

sig updated lol*

yes please hu is guna bring some snacks????

ill be supplying sausages, bread, sauce etc so if all u want is a sausge u shud be rite but if people want anything other than that

then bring it 4 urself or put in orders and ill get it but will expect a lil $$$ in return. cheers guys

ill put an order in for 2kg and what not.. and ill pay u and sal in kind :D

Who is driving me????!?!?!

come on dudes!!!

i could get to my house u can ride rear seat shot gun or my bro can go in the S14

yeah we can get it on in the back seat and let your gf drive homs.

pfft..sif your that lucky

yeah ill take you up on the offer. talk more closer to the date.

p.s. and not heroics driving...lol you can handles a bit better the marks, but not much :mellow:

handle a car better than me..? or did i read that wrong bahahaaha

I'll have a spare seat.....(or a spare car.....)

a spare car.. tim is too kind.. shot gun driving said spare car up the mountain!!.. :(

I'll have a spare seat.....(or a spare car.....)

:D Where do you live??

i would be greatful.

:D PM me

handle a car better than me..? or did i read that wrong bahahaaha

i meant his car handles better then yours...not you...farken. :)

PM sent.

I hope by those 'in lurve' emoticons that you aren't turning gay.... :D

PM replied..

not unless gay has nice boobies and the other girly bits which i can name on here...like nice bum and legs. :P

:) Where do you live??

i would be greatful.

:rofl: PM me

i meant his car handles better then yours...not you...farken. :worship:

his is auto.. i have 200kg less weight and better FR distribution.. but the 2way makes corners fun lol

PM sent.

I hope by those 'in lurve' emoticons that you aren't turning gay.... :(

bahaha.. rohan is a spunk.. ;)

Is this skylines only? I have myself and a few others who I drive with from time to time who may be intrested

its not officially skylines only cos thats rude and i wnt as many peeps as possible to come and if there skyline is still off the road (rohan) then they can come via shitmobile transport lol. but yea so far everyone who is coming will be in liners cept for my brother in law who loves coming to the cruises and trying to beat the only other non skyline there (marks 180). lol and hes in a yellow mazda 3! so in other words u and your friends would be more than welcome mate.