Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Insane day guys, we had a camera on the windscreen and got some crazy footage. As soon as its put across to the computer ill let all of you guys know.

Good to see no one crashed or got pulled over.

Thanks again cheez!!!

I was first there this morning

So i had people asking me things when they got there.. Like

Where do i get a SAUvic sticker for my car

How do i get a SAU shirt.

So i explained about the club and some thought they were members of SAU and some didnt even know about it(The club)

Then i read in here how things like .

Finally glad to meet other GTR owners

That was the first thing i have done with my Skyline

I cant wait till the next 1

GUYS GUYS GUYS...Become a SAUvic member.............Its the way to go

So So many benifits the list is endless..Kind of.

Have a look at the SAUvic web site

SAUVIC WEB SITE

And here is a membership form

MEMBERSHIP FORM

Hope to see you guys soon..

Cheers Wayne

Thanks Wayne!! :thumbsup:

Yep you'll all have to join up before the Show N Shine/Xmas BBQ in December, which will be sponsored by Centreline Suspension with some awesome prizes :down:

If anyone has any queries, just let me know, or feel free to come down to our monthly meeting @ Bells Hotel in Sth Melb on Tue 18th Sept (7pm+).. non-members are welcome (& you can pick up an SAU shirt while you're there)..

Cheers! :)

~Kaz

Insane day guys, we had a camera on the windscreen and got some crazy footage. As soon as its put across to the computer ill let all of you guys know.

Good to see no one crashed or got pulled over.

Thanks again cheez!!!

Yeh i noticed that camera on the white gtr, very creative! Can't wit to see what the footage looks like!

The suction cap is cool and it will never fall off. We put it on the back window of a gemini with a v8 in it while it was in a burnout comp so that was enough proof for me.

We got some wicked footage with it.

Looks like a great turnout! Well done to the organisers and everyone who participated! Some ace photos in there too people.

As mentioned, if you join up to SAU-Vic, we run a 2 day GOR cruise every year in Summer which is awesome fun plus you also get the added bonus of being invited to run at DECA and other member's cruises throughout the year.

Just an added note, it's not that hard to organise a non-member cruise. All you need to do is post a EOI thread in the Events section and take it from there. It's a lot of fun getting so many cars heading out together for some fun!

Damn that looked like fun, I was on the highway going the other way b/w Geelong and Avalon - Saw the first car and went "mmmmmm..... 34", saw the next two and thought "wow, what're the odds?" and then the ensuing torrent of Nissan's was downright impressive.

Was a great day/cruise. Well done to Daniel (Cheez) for organising!! The GOR was pretty slow but me an few others up the front got a few small decent sections in.

The photos on the pier was organised really quickly an simply which was good, an parking around Apollo Bay wasnt really an issue.

Me an a few other Geelong crew left about half hour before the main cruise an went the back way through the hills an to Geelong. Was a awsome drive!! From Skenes Creek to Forest only 3 cars came up in front of us which all pulled over as soon as they could which was great. Best drive of the day.

was a great turn out with over 60 cars! was even better that there was no real stupid driving behavoiur, making it an incident an police free day.

Freaking awsum cruise everybody, couldnt have asked for better weather, everything went wicked.

I wasnt in my R32 GTR but i was in the back of that screamer of a black r33 gtst....... big headache from the mount

of "gateing".............. :laughing-smiley-014:

my son in the blue GtiR had great fun racing in the twisties, (shout out to the guy in the purple 33GTR Vspec that had a good go in front of him)

cant wait for the vid/DVD, will definately be purchasing 1. ;)

The convoy looked great coming the other way guys ;)

Top effort!

I annoyed the shit out of my passengers telling them how ace the SAU cruises were (my first ever was a GOR run back in March 2003!)

Ah - happy times.

Just so you know Team P1 Hummer is always looking out for you :)

J

hey mate, thanks glad you had as much of an awsome time as i did. goin overseas on thursday so as i get back ill try and get my ass in gear and get the vid done.

Freaking awsum cruise everybody, couldnt have asked for better weather, everything went wicked.

I wasnt in my R32 GTR but i was in the back of that screamer of a black r33 gtst....... big headache from the mount

my son in the blue GtiR had great fun racing in the twisties, (shout out to the guy in the purple 33GTR Vspec that had a good go in front of him)

Hay Cheez... ...Thanks for such a great day...

Lets put it in our calendar for the 2nd Sunday in September next year... ...Just think... ...10 weeks = 60+ cars... ...Just imagine how many cars would show up for 52 weeks... ;)

Also... ...Who's up for collecting copies of all the tape and putting together the DVD???... ...I'll run off a DVD of all my stuff... ...Or I can drop around with my tape and you can take an hour or so to encode the whole thing... ...if you don't mind putting a sound track over me and the missus' mindless banter...

That 33 with the screamer was mental! Was behind you guys for a bit and that car looked insane overtaking! I was the one from the kamikaze shootout. :)