SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

Freaking awsum cruise everybody, couldnt have asked for better weather, everything went wicked.

I wasnt in my R32 GTR but i was in the back of that screamer of a black r33 gtst....... big headache from the mount

of "gateing".............. :laughing-smiley-014:

my son in the blue GtiR had great fun racing in the twisties, (shout out to the guy in the purple 33GTR Vspec that had a good go in front of him)

cant wait for the vid/DVD, will definately be purchasing 1. ;)

That 33 with the screamer was mental! Was behind you guys for a bit and that car looked insane overtaking! I was the one from the kamikaze shootout. :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That 33 with the screamer was mental! Was behind you guys for a bit and that car looked insane overtaking! I was the one from the kamikaze shootout. ;)

yea that black r33 sounded tuff as. good turn out and nice day for it. and now i have a Headache from doseing all day :)

cheers

bill

is the owner of that mint r31 on here? i see you all the time driving around the roxburgh park area. i own the pewter s15 with white buddyclub p1's. PM me dude if your on here. ;)

never thought i'd say this bout a r31 but i'm in love with this 1

post-24801-1189310139_thumb.jpg

He rocked up to driftline ages ago looking for a shortshifter for his car. Really nicely done, fabbed his own sideskirts and rear pods from memory. Dunno bout the M30 badge tho ;)

Daaaang lookin at the pics now I wish I could've made it, unfortunately my gearbox was in pieces waiting for a release pivot, and I wasn't gonna spoil the lineup with a lowly ford falcooon :)

hey guys

glad to see everyone enjoyed the cruise. it was a real cruisey day. i got some good picks and a video showing every car on the pier. as soon as i get home 2nyt will upload them onto the comp. had issues with comp last nyt.

will be definitly having another 1 soon, looking at early dec or late nov. once i work out a date will post up in event again as well as pm all those that came yesterday.

pics coming soon..

cheers

daniel

OFFICIAL CAR COUNT : 67

Edited by cheez

I saw you peoples in Anglesea on my way back from Aireys Inlet - nice bunch of cars. There has been some discussion on the JZX100 forum about having a '4 door' day and seeing if the 4D Skylines wanted to join us. Chasers are still fairly new in Australia so we are a fairly small group in VIC.

guys just a reminder. if u have video footage at all, pm ashneel/ send it to him. he's cutting and paste a dvd together for this cruise which will be available soon.

Very nice turnout, 60 cars is awesome. It is a very nice day for it too.

Oh who's orange R33? Love the color and the rims.

Keen to see more pictures.

orange car is naths, my god is it a nice lookin bit of gear! champ of a bloke too, was great to get round and put some faces to names. the first thing my mrs said was how friendly everyone was (after we all woke up lol).

fantastic day yesterday, dont think anyone could have not had an absolute blast! driving along great ocean rd and all you can see is little round tail lights as far as the eye can see, it was like being in heaven! thanks again cheeze, really well organised cruise!

brett!