Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WoW wat an amazing day, great turn out, there were some amazing cars there, i was a bit dissapointed i didnt see a GTR34 :(

but that Purple GTR was HOT!!! mmmmm GTR :spank::D

Well congrats to Daniel Great job, Amazing Turn out! :(

I'll post some pics soon i got some great shots on the move!!! :banana:

thanks to the other ALLURE girls for attending and to Natasha and Jack for staying up the night b4 putting the motor back together just for the cruise LOL!!! :rofl:

Thanks guys

Cheers

Kira!

I wasn't on this cruise but I was driving home from a weekend away with a two car convoy, heading back to melbourne approaching torquay we were overtaken by a white r33 series two with standard wheels, a black r33 series two with small mirrors, and last but not least A goldish coloured cefiro with worn suspension standard wheels and a cannon muffler.

I saw the most dangerous piece of driving I think i have ever seen.

The girl in the cefiro knows who she is, and is so lucky she didn't wipe out my friends S15, or an oncoming innocent family, after the smoke had settled I expected to see her wrapped around trees, she is a f@cking idiot and doesn't deserve her licence.

I am still in shock at the driving I witnessed.

Its unfortunate to read of an incident like this that could have had dire consequences!

As we all know the adrenalin that can take over when on these sort of cruises can be hard to control,

but on public roads its important to not get carried away.

This is one reason to join SAU-VIC and get your fix of fast and safe car action

in a controlled and safe environment at a race track or DECA!

I would be willing to bet that SAU-VIC members that let off steam on trackdays

are safer and less inclined to do foolish overtaking etc on runs and cruises.

Moral = JOIN SAU-VIC and have the best safe fun you can in your car! (while still keeping your pants on!) :(

The cefiro tried to follow the two skylines on an overtaking manouver approaching a blind left hand bend, the cefiro driver decided to get back into the correct lane halfway through the corner, she had to swerve back into the lane barely missing my friends S15, the cefiro would have been travelling up around the 120kmph mark,

upon swerving, the cefiro became un balance and got a lot of oversteer, facing the left hand shoulder of the road she attempted to control the car, it then kicked out the other way facing the oncoming lane of traffic and was sliding along the highway at a 90 degree angle, the car was sliding at approx 100kmph on the wrong side of the road, it came to rest only metres from trees, cars on the other side had to brake very hard to miss causing a massive T bone accident which would have resulted in catastrophic consequence.

I seriously expected to see a fatal accident.

Thanks for an awesome cruise daniel. i was sick as a mofo but no way in hell would i have missed this (now im even worse lol but got the day of work so YAY)

i was watching the video i took of all the guys leaving the first meet point and it looks f**king awesome.

guys if you have vids please send em to me so i can make a DVD. dont really have that much footage from me alone to make a DVD so ye if you have coold vids send em my way.

ill also post a short clip up and some pics i took later.

lol me and htial were all the way at the back of the pack and ended up getting the best runs ever while the massive packs were allt he way up front.

first time on the GOR with the skyline and loved it.

hopefully next cruise ill have my suspension done so i can ejoy it a tad more lol

Hey guys awesome cruze! Was such a good day, lots of fanging (within reason) and no stupid driveing with the exception of the dumb bitch in the ceffy!

The chick in the ceffy was an absolute and total f**kWIT!!! She locked them up THREE TIMES while almost running up my arse. I was ready to get out an smack her one. I was going slowly becasue the guy infront of me was, yet she still thought that fanging it up my arse would magically speed up the pack. Seriously, how on earth did you get you license, you are a disgrace and need to take a long hard look at yourself before you kill somebody.

The cefiro tried to follow the two skylines on an overtaking manouver approaching a blind left hand bend, the cefiro driver decided to get back into the correct lane halfway through the corner, she had to swerve back into the lane barely missing my friends S15, the cefiro would have been travelling up around the 120kmph mark,

upon swerving, the cefiro became un balance and got a lot of oversteer, facing the left hand shoulder of the road she attempted to control the car, it then kicked out the other way facing the oncoming lane of traffic and was sliding along the highway at a 90 degree angle, the car was sliding at approx 100kmph on the wrong side of the road, it came to rest only metres from trees, cars on the other side had to brake very hard to miss causing a massive T bone accident which would have result in catastrophic consequence.

I seriously expected to see a fatal accident.

f**k :(

Hey guys awesome cruze! Was such a good day, lots of fanging (within reason) and no stupid driveing with the exception of the dumb bitch in the ceffy!

The chick in the ceffy was an absolute and total f**kWIT!!! She locked them up THREE TIMES while almost running up my arse. I was ready to get out an smack her one. I was going slowly becasue the guy infront of me was, yet she still thought that fanging it up my arse would magically speed up the pack. Seriously, how on earth did you get you license, you are a disgrace and need to take a long hard look at yourself before you kill somebody.

double f**k :spank:

hi,

please keep in mind this topic is viewed by lots of observers including local authorities so it is recommended to think before you post.

just a friendly reminder, also please dont name names or anything when an incident occurs. and remember these events are non official sau vic events as was clearly stated on the event thread

havent seen any new photos in the last few pages. i know alot of cars had passengeers taking photos, so lets see em. lol.

pitty bout the ceffy but like paul said, it was unofficial and if i had known about the eratic driving i would have said something. i was un aware, so i apologise to any1 that got caught up in any of the mentioned incidents.

ashneel, ill send u my video from my phone so u can check it out and see if its worthy.

Edited by cheez

I wasn't on this cruise, seeing so many imports down that way reminded me that there was something on this weekend.

Like i said, I just witnessed some poor driving, we were towing a boat and had a fun time braking to avoid the rear end of other cars the said driver caused to stop.

Regardless of the cruise I probably would have posted something about the driving I saw.

And to be quite honest the driver deserves to have the card cancelled.

there's 1 in every bunch.