SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

pitty bout the ceffy but like paul said, it was unofficial and if i had known about the eratic driving i would have said something. i was un aware, so i apologise

thats fine, just make sure the driver is spoken to (in a nice manner) but they need to understand its not cannonball run

and if you did pass the car in front, then what? theres another 20 odd cars in front so no need to be hero and try to pass peoeple on those roads

also if something did occur on a road like that, yeah expect it to be pretty fatal to both club enthusiasists and the general public

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is one reason to join SAU-VIC and get your fix of fast and safe car action

in a controlled and safe environment at a race track or DECA!

I would be willing to bet that SAU-VIC members that let off steam on trackdays

are safer and less inclined to do foolish overtaking etc on runs and cruises.

lol...

and you don't need to be a member to enter DECA...

hi,

please keep in mind this topic is viewed by lots of observers including local authorities so it is recommended to think before you post.

just a friendly reminder, also please dont name names or anything when an incident occurs. and remember these events are non official sau vic events as was clearly stated on the event thread

why would you want to protect the f**k heads?

Hi Guys,

I had the pleasure of hearing the RB-Orchestra pass by my house in Aireys Inlet twice yesterday, and it was nice I must say!

I grabbed the camera and dashed out the front to snap a few shots off in the arvo when you where returning and just caught a few of the tail end cars. A couple of waves and a toot let me know that I looked the tool I thought I would jumping out of the bushes camera in hand but well worth it!!! Hope I can make it to one of these outing soon. A very impressive turn out I must say.

Cheers

Luke

gallery_8679_2012_59352.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_31205.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_44609.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_64668.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_65226.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_40546.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_41499.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_25983.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_5426.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_40450.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_5263.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_14758.jpg

Oh Dam i thought that was my 33 lol Great shots!

i'm still working on mine i took about 100 shots so i need to go through them all!!!

it was a shame to hear about the chick spining out but i heard she was driving like that most of the day, and those girls were pretty rude anyway lol!!!

we stayed back for abit and a few boys did a few little skids as they were leaving and the people in the hotels came out and yelled at us for it.... Very Funny stuff, you were all very very lucky because 10 min after you left the Highway patrol started to drive your way and pulled over a few people but no one from the cruise luckly!!

Edited by ALLURE GIRLS

awesome turn out. good day, with no incidents and no police trouble. i left a bit earlier with a couple of the other boys and headed back the back way, utterly awesome run, only like two maybe three cars to pass and usually they pulled over straight away.

looking forward to the next one

well done to cheez on organizing it, keep it up mate!!

lol me and htial were all the way at the back of the pack and ended up getting the best runs ever while the massive packs were allt he way up front.

Man... ...catching the pack after stopping for the Lexus wash heaps of fun...

PM me your number and I'll bring my video over so you can get the raw data onto your system...

for those that don't have MOV file playing capabilities

Thanks for putting it up on YouTube... ...I've been fighing with them for months to get my Username back... ...I think I'll just give in and make a new account oneday... :D

Man... ...catching the pack after stopping for the Lexus wash heaps of fun...

PM me your number and I'll bring my video over so you can get the raw data onto your system...

lol ye after the stop with the lexus dude i pushed the old girl a fair bit lol but was an awsome run.

and ye PM sent

Hi Guys,

I had the pleasure of hearing the RB-Orchestra pass by my house in Aireys Inlet twice yesterday, and it was nice I must say!

I grabbed the camera and dashed out the front to snap a few shots off in the arvo when you where returning and just caught a few of the tail end cars. A couple of waves and a toot let me know that I looked the tool I thought I would jumping out of the bushes camera in hand but well worth it!!! Hope I can make it to one of these outing soon. A very impressive turn out I must say.

Cheers

Luke

gallery_8679_2012_65226.jpg

gallery_8679_2012_14758.jpg

awsome!.. love seeing cruising shots of my car :D

What a great day! The massive turnout was a big surprise and so was the weather, couldnt have been a better day! Big thanks to cheez for a smooth running, awesome day! and also for slowing right down in front of that white daewoo that held us up through the twisties for so long :@

Geez pics take ages to get onto here :D ive got heaps but id thought id put the best ones up!

Ricey if you want more pics of your car i have some, likewise for anyone else iif your car is here, i have some multiple shots.

Starting with the best pic ever taken of my car: :D my new fav!

DSC03790-1.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010037.jpg

GATE!!

P1010034.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010026.jpg

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03723.jpg

DSC03719.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03688.jpg

DSC03680.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Yeah, just imagine that ceffy in the wet!

Anyways, thanks soo much for that cheez, everybody had an awesome time I can assure you.

Did anybody get a video of my car, it was the 33 with the screamer, if so could you PM me the link

Cheers

I saw you peoples in Anglesea on my way back from Aireys Inlet - nice bunch of cars. There has been some discussion on the JZX100 forum about having a '4 door' day and seeing if the 4D Skylines wanted to join us. Chasers are still fairly new in Australia so we are a fairly small group in VIC.

I should add, I was mid-sermon at my church in Aireys when you came through, we paused for a moments silence... Mind you, not much choice really :D

The Preacher

Edited by nrand