RCHOO

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet as htial can't wait.

Heres a photo we got with bumblebee and mizzi on the road, awesome photo.

Hey mate, nice photo.

Are you the guy who had the camera on the roof of his car?

If you are did you get any footage, if you did, i would love to see it, i got some footage of you too.

But still working out how to upload the video, lol.

P.s whats the advertisement for? are there vids or pics?

Mizzi

Hey mate, nice photo.

Are you the guy who had the camera on the roof of his car?

If you are did you get any footage, if you did, i would love to see it, i got some footage of you too.

But still working out how to upload the video, lol.

P.s whats the advertisement for? are there vids or pics?

Mizzi

Yeah dude that was me.

Thats my mates company, he does all the Easternats and Winton (Performance Car Mania 22nd of this month) DVDs.

I haven't seen the footage yet but there would be heaps of your car on it man.

I can't wait to see the footage you have dude, I would say send it to me to post up but I wouldn't have a clue either, can anyone else help?

Yeah dude that was me.

Thats my mates company, he does all the Easternats and Winton (Performance Car Mania 22nd of this month) DVDs.

I haven't seen the footage yet but there would be heaps of your car on it man.

I can't wait to see the footage you have dude, I would say send it to me to post up but I wouldn't have a clue either, can anyone else help?

Am i able to buy this dvd or?

If so how, and are you able to kee me informed.

Tahnks heaps mate.

Mizzi

Here's the link for my first vid in a higher quality format... ...The original one was a really low format so I could get it up and out quick...

Thanks again to Funkymonkey for getting it up to YouTube so quick... ...and making me decide to create another YouTube account...

I should walk away from my computer for a little while... ...the more I use it the longer the encoding seems to be taking... :) ...I'll let you all know when I start uploading to YouTube...

This one has a little "Jazz Hands"... :yes:

Encoding almost finished on another...

Then YouTube...

Keep an eye on my YouTube account... ..."htial1"... ...:)...

Hey mate, is that the video of everyone leaving the meet point but coming towards the camera?

And also how do i look at your account on youtube? where do i find it?

Cheers

Hey mate, is that the video of everyone leaving the meet point but coming towards the camera?

And also how do i look at your account on youtube? where do i find it?

Cheers

No sorry... ...Ashneel was the one that was getting the other shot...

Uploading to YouTube has begun...

Enjoy... ...I'm getting a beer and starting on the next one...

Hey mate, what do you mean uploading is it able to be viewed over you tube?

Not very good with all this internet stuff. lol

Thanks mate mizzi

Hey mate, what do you mean uploading is it able to be viewed over you tube?

Not very good with all this internet stuff. lol

Thanks mate mizzi

What I mean is I've finished all the work I want to do with the vid and it is in the process of being sent to YouTube...

Go to my profile... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=htial1 ...and keep hitting the refresh button and once it is up you'll be able to view it... ...but I'll also put the link in the forum ones I've got that to...

For those wanting to check Htials YouTube account for when he adds videos and what not just go to the link of the first video (the one leaving BP

)then just on the right hand side of the video under the description you can click on "more from this user" and it will display all his videos he has uploaded to youtube and you can just click them there to view them.

For those not too good with the computers "encoding" and "ripping" means getting the footage onto the computer / compressing it down to a smaller size so that you can then "upload" (load it from your computer to youtube which hosts the video so everyone can see) once its "uploaded" to youtube everyone can view its awesomeness :yes:

(oh and these steps can take a bit of time as you can tell :))

hope this helps a little bit.

Leigh.

Edit: htial beat me to it :) both ways work fine.

Edited by leighzor

anyone know a good program to rip a DVD onto the PC?

anyone?

cam was a minidv 1...then the footage was put onto a DVD in actual DVD format so i need to rip it onto the comp without losing the quality coz its not super quality as it is...

What I mean is I've finished all the work I want to do with the vid and it is in the process of being sent to YouTube...

Go to my profile... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=htial1 ...and keep hitting the refresh button and once it is up you'll be able to view it... ...but I'll also put the link in the forum ones I've got that to...

Thanks mate, i got the biggest headache trying to figure this stuff out, lol.

Mizziicon9.gif

anyone?

cam was a minidv 1...then the footage was put onto a DVD in actual DVD format so i need to rip it onto the comp without losing the quality coz its not super quality as it is...

I use a Mac... ...So I don't really know if I'd be any help recomending software...