SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

yep thats me ;) what a spew no body got it on vid i would have liked to have seen it from the rear , its not fair i never get to see my car from the outside when its moving :)

You sound like the kinda dickhead that gives enthusiasts a bad name.

Wish there was footage, i'd send it to the Police.

Word of warning. Talk about idiotic behaviour around here, and you wont be around long.

SAU has no time for muppets.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure its worth the trouble to mask the plates in the still shots

as most of them are in the videos where its near impossible.

If the person doing the DVD video wants my DV file in high res tell me how to get it to you.

Even if its better to give you the tape let me know. Unfortunately my camera was not set right

until the Angelsea Departure, then I had to head back to Melb. ;)

Aww crap...

I was enjoying working on the vids so much I forgot to tape Californiacation for the misses...

Anyone tape it???...

lol i have it will give it to ya when i meet up with ya

does anyone know a good program i can use to downsize my vids??? wanna post up samples on youtube coz this DVD thing might take a tad longer but vids are to big.

3rd vid is being uploaded to YouTube now...

I picked the music for cheese factor... ...and because it was the same length of time as the clip... ...Kinda how I picked the music for the Pier Walk vid... ...All the other tracks around the same time were too (V)etal or too far out there...

Plus... ...I got to do the spandex dance while it was encoding... :PBJ: ...it kinda looked like that...

what format are the vids in? if there .avi / .wmv etc you can just use windows movie maker and down size em with that.

dvd format stuff i dont know too much about.

all good.

figured out how to use cyberlink powerdirector lol

im uploading a small preview of my vids. once i have vids from other members i will let you guys know about the DVD

is there a limit of pics i can post i took about 267, and cut it down to 100 and something lol

i wont post them all but i got some good pics of other peoples cars i'd like to post, i'm just editing out the number plates now!

is there a limit of pics i can post i took about 267, and cut it down to 100 and something lol

i wont post them all but i got some good pics of other peoples cars i'd like to post, i'm just editing out the number plates now!

do you have photobucket??

if you do then just upload all you pics on to that and post the link of you album here so ppl can just go through them.

if you dont try compressing all the pics into a zip file and email it to me and ill host em up on my photobucket for others to see ;)

do you have photobucket??

if you do then just upload all you pics on to that and post the link of you album here so ppl can just go through them.

if you dont try compressing all the pics into a zip file and email it to me and ill host em up on my photobucket for others to see ;)

Oh cool, i'll post up some of the good ones, and i'll put togther the Photobucket Folder!