Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah ash is right, not long, just gotta do them 1 by 1 and make sure you park hard up against the person next to you

when i did those ones i think it took just over 30 minutes to get them all parked like that, not too bad, worth it

the locals get pretty confused when they see a big train like that

they were some great pics, nice one of my purple gtr, thanks:-)

was yours the 33 or the 32, either one i was in love with them both if any one deserves a :D its the GTR's mmmmmmmm

ALLURE GIRLS

hey nice photos, what time did you guys leave? sooo dark.

we only left about 40 min after everyone else!

GUYS GUYS GUYS...Become a SAUvic member.............Its the way to go

So So many benifits the list is endless..Kind of.

Have a look at the SAUvic web site

SAUVIC WEB SITE

And here is a membership form

MEMBERSHIP FORM

Hope to see you guys soon..

Cheers Wayne

60 hits on the SAUvic website since this went up.. :D

i agree with wayne, if you are interested in joining the official sau vic club then check out the website and signup form

there are a fair chunk of events, specials, discounts etc that are offered to sau vic members only and posted in the vic member section only, that you can't see

Oh thanks, Wayne!

Cant belive I was following a skyline 4 dr exactly same as yours over the Westgate and flashing lights at him.

Dont know if he was more surprised than me when I realised it was not you, pulling alongside!

You must look for the ...

post-24801-1189480256_thumb.jpg

was yours the 33 or the 32, either one i was in love with them both if any one deserves a :D its the GTR's mmmmmmmm

we only left about 40 min after everyone else!

mine was the r33, im in love with her as well,lol

I wasn't on this cruise but I was driving home from a weekend away with a two car convoy, heading back to melbourne approaching torquay we were overtaken by a white r33 series two with standard wheels, a black r33 series two with small mirrors, and last but not least A goldish coloured cefiro with worn suspension standard wheels and a cannon muffler.

I saw the most dangerous piece of driving I think i have ever seen.

The girl in the cefiro knows who she is, and is so lucky she didn't wipe out my friends S15, or an oncoming innocent family, after the smoke had settled I expected to see her wrapped around trees, she is a f@cking idiot and doesn't deserve her licence.

I am still in shock at the driving I witnessed.

Oh Dam i thought that was my 33 lol Great shots!

i'm still working on mine i took about 100 shots so i need to go through them all!!!

it was a shame to hear about the chick spining out but i heard she was driving like that most of the day, and those girls were pretty rude anyway lol!!!

we stayed back for abit and a few boys did a few little skids as they were leaving and the people in the hotels came out and yelled at us for it.... Very Funny stuff, you were all very very lucky because 10 min after you left the Highway patrol started to drive your way and pulled over a few people but no one from the cruise luckly!!

You sound like the kinda dickhead that gives enthusiasts a bad name.

Wish there was footage, i'd send it to the Police.

Word of warning. Talk about idiotic behaviour around here, and you wont be around long.

SAU has no time for muppets.

hi so this might be a kinda long post......

I own the ceffy, i drove it up to apollo bay but as i work night shift and oi was tired my friend drove it back. i was sleeping in the passanger seat most of the way back, and i am sorry to anyone who may have been around when the car locked up. i by far am obviously the most upset, it was my car and me in the passanger seat.. but i know that people can get overwhellemed on cruses and i know this made my friend learn that they arent toys. i just woke up b4 it happened and i agree with everyone that it was dumb driving and we did get off lightly but i have told her off and opened her to how dangerous it can be.

i didnt think we were rude but if i was im sorry about that as well. i had worked the night before and didnt mean to be unsociable. i must add though i saw a lot of people driving like crazy people when i was cruising on the way up there and they could have easily had accidents as well. i am just thankful no one got hurt. i have been to many skidpan and track days and fully support that stupid driving should be kept off the streets, i love crusing as well but keeping it safe is important.

i think it was a very good cruze though and had a great day. the wether was beutiful, cars were nice and drive was mostly good... :D well done to the club.. thanks.

Wicked day, best part of the day would have to be cheez passing the daewoo and giving him some of his own medicine.

The pace was good upfront, and was good to see how a stock 33 went.

I know a few people were gettin a little impatient with a certain group but was good to see everyone got a good run home. :D

Good to meet daniel, ashneel, brett and his gf plus the guy in the GTR who we saw on the way up.

Wish i could make it to the sorrento one.

Good pics everyone!

Bluey

Where do i send the bill for my busted ear drums :P

I wont even dignify such wild allegations with an answer! My car is quiet as a mouse on the road lol :D

FRTHN 4: In regards to what happened, I guess thats understandable if it wasnt you, but your friend is just a plain f**kwit. I was stuck behind a slower car who was obviously a less experienced, so I backed off and waited for the ideal opportunity to pass. She on the other hand, proceeded to drive mere metres from my rear bar through blind corners. I don't mean to have a go, but its just common sense. If you friend comes on anything else like that and acts the same way I'll throw on the anchors, get out and make sure that in the interest of my personal safety as well as that of other, she doesn't drive any further, she was the one gleaming low point of an otherwise extremely eventful day. Next time your tired, plese just have a power nap and keep driving for the benefit of all involved.

Edited by ardie

Wow... ...So many views of the vids... ...Thanks guys... :rofl: ...I might be able to squese out one or two more with what I have...

Also... ...does anyone have any photos of me???... ...I was blocking with Ashneel at the first stop... ...I've got a Decepticon sticker on the back of my Silver 33...