Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was yours the 33 or the 32, either one i was in love with them both if any one deserves a :) its the GTR's mmmmmmmm

Great pics! mine was the 32, its awesome to see alot of pics of mine as i havent had the opportunity to see it in the sun very often lately!

Anyone got more pics of cars on the freeway at all?

great pics it looked like alot of fun, should have a skyline in a few months so im definately coming next time. are there many single chicks on the cruise? lol. anyway love the pics at apollo bay ive been there a few times and stayed there a few times as well its a great place. only bad thing was when we had a car crash coming home, a cement truck ran a stop sign and we hit him on his side and made it tip and roll over onto its side thank god we got out ok. My mum got a fractured sternum and that was the worst of the injuries also dad was driving not me i was only on my L's when it happened. it happened near colac a few years ago we went over the crest and the truck never stopped he just went straight through. so it shows that fords can be pretty safe cars lol the ambulance thought we were all dead when he first got there. And thats probably why i drive a little bit safer now but not like a grandma or anything lol. enough about me crapping on about rubbish it looked like a great cruise and also a perfect day.

yes it is. the others are being nice and not telling you the truth so they don't hurt your feelings. its gay. at first I thought it was emo garbage... then when the beat kicked in it became gay.

:)

Well... ...I do do requests... ...What would you like to hear instead???...

haha... got any Pantera? lol I'm jus givin you shit, the vids are good. I did spill my coffee though.

Hehehe... ..."By Demons Be Driven" made it to my short list for that vid... ...but I couldn't pass up "It's Alright" for the cheese factor...

Usually when I pick a track for a song I just sort iTunes by "time" and , for example, that vid was 4:41 long... ...so I just pick a track that is the same length... ...I've got about 8,000 tracks in iTunes... ...So I'm almost never without a track that fits the time right... ...If I can't find anything I'll drop a second off and that'll open up another 20 or so tracks...

My brother almost shit a brick when he heard it... ...He'd totally forgoten that he was a huge East 17 fan... :)

does anyone have any photo's or video of my skyline. I would love to see it.

My skyline is the r33 thats orange with a gold pearl and has deep dish black rims with a chrome lip.

I would really appreciate anyone who has anything.

Thanks heaps guys for a brilliant cruise yesterday.

Mizzi

I have a few nice shots of your car mizzi..

i was the skyline behind you from lorne to apollo..

Had some video too but my GF deleted the videos files by mistake

Power? What power? Its stock as a rock :)

ye its pretty stock. i was on 3rd with full throttle and that thing went flying past me lol

so pretty stock

mine was heavily modded

from factory

:laughing-smiley-014:

for those who can email me vids send em to [email protected]

if not id be more then happy to meet up and grab your vids of you but wont be till sometime next week coz car is at the panel shop getting a mannicure and padicure (sp) lol

Edited by ashneel

Tell the people what power its got you lil' tease...........or i will........... :)

You dont know what it makes on high boost tho so you would just be telling the good people of SAU a lie wouldn't you now little petey >_<

and YES make your own profile you god damn squid!!!

Edited by ardie