SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

You dont know what it makes on high boost tho so you would just be telling the good people of SAU a lie wouldn't you now little petey >_<

and YES make your own profile you god damn squid!!!

Yer ok you got me there i dont know, but still i know its reall racey smelling when you go in it

+ you need to invest in earplugs.......... :)

o yer and i'll try and make a profile tonight.........if my brains is working.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

?? i thought it was good cant say ive heard it before might of, but didnt ring any bells just one of those songs that seems ok :) and had some nice beats in it but not too hardcore cos it was just a walk on the pier in the end :(

okay, finally got my photos uploaded.

Click here for all the good photos.

Below are just a few small samples to grab your interest :closedeyes:

th_IMG_4250_1024.jpgth_IMG_4248_1024.jpgth_IMG_4245_1024.jpgth_IMG_4244_1024.jpgth_IMG_0808_1024.jpgth_IMG_0799_1024.jpgth_IMG_0793_1024.jpgth_IMG_0759_1024.jpgth_IMG_0754_1024.jpg

If anyone wants any full size pics of their car let me know your rego and I'll send what I've got to you (which is more than what I've posted on photobucket)

Enjoy

CHECK OUT PART 1 OF THE GOR VIC CRUISE

WHEATLEY PRODUCTIONS

SUCKIE CAM

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY ROAD!

Thanks again for the day.

Everyone was up for a chat, and ya dont get that often on cruises.

Thanks again Jimmsta for driven mate.

That's one quick Nisan Polser!

Cheers

Gav

Awesome vid dude, to bad it looks slow but im sure anyone that was in our pack can vouch for us that it wasn't. Especially when we over took the allure girls car and hit the rubbish on the road. You can see a family crossing the road up ahead and when I went passed I got a death stare from the dad.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Awesome vid dude, to bad it looks slow but im sure anyone that was in our pack can vouch for us that it wasn't. Especially when we over took the allure girls car and hit the rubbish on the road. You can see a family crossing the road up ahead and when I went passed I got a death stare from the dad.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it was pretty fast, what a great drive. Yeah we finally got to open the throttle when we over took them ey? But awesome drive guys. My legs are still killing me from rev matching every corner, lol.

Mizzi :closedeyes:

WHEATLEY PRODUCTIONS

SUCKIE CAM

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY ROAD!

Cheers

Gav

ok

THAT WAS FREAKING INSANE

think we found a new person to make our DVD lol

so far videos that i have seen are awesome. im assunming ashneel is still doing a compilation but if any1 else wants to just say so and every1 can send vids there way.

WHEATLEY PRODUCTIONS

SUCKIE CAM

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY ROAD!

Cheers

Gav

Hi Gav

I was just reading this post and my son saw it aswell, he just wanted to know were you talking about his blue GTiR

or was it one of your mates that owns one?

Thanks

Kev

it was a slow drive lol wasnt fast at all... kinda comfortable... on the way home i was fallin asleep on the twisties..

AND THAT BLOODY RED 300ZX!!!!!! HOW ABOUT SOME COMMON COURTESY MATE! GET THE F(*& OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR

I thought it had its moments of being quick, Pretty good i thought for the amount of cars and considering that a lot of the time it was slowed by non - cruise cars that would somehow be in the middle of the pack... grrrr, i remember one particular maroon daewoo i think...