SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

Hi Gav

I was just reading this post and my son saw it aswell, he just wanted to know were you talking about his blue GTiR

or was it one of your mates that owns one?

Thanks

Kev

Nah sorry it wasn't your son he was talking about it was my car. One of our mates gives me sh1t and calls it a NISSAN POLSAR, he is a real aussie bloke and into v8's flat out.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i noticed on a sign at the start of the gor, it read the time it suppose to take from the start of the great ocean road to appolo bay was suppose to be 70min.

But it only took us 40min, thats not bad considering the other cars and the amount of cars we had.lol

yeah i noticed on a sign at the start of the gor, it read the time it suppose to take from the start of the great ocean road to appolo bay was suppose to be 70min.

But it only took us 40min, thats not bad considering the other cars and the amount of cars we had.lol

by that you mean 140mins dont you nath??? :unsure:

it was a slow drive lol wasnt fast at all... kinda comfortable... on the way home i was fallin asleep on the twisties..

AND THAT BLOODY RED 300ZX!!!!!! HOW ABOUT SOME COMMON COURTESY MATE! GET THE F(*& OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR

OMG I was in the black R34 we got stuck behind it too I was ready to kill that guy!!! But looking at the huge dint in his bonnet you could tell he was a crap driver.

So none of the in car video cameras got anything at all? WHAT A WASTE! I want some footage of my car gating before I get rid of this bucket of bolts

I've got lots of in car video... ...but I was the last car for most of the way and I've just got heaps of Ashneel's ass...

AND THAT BLOODY RED 300ZX!!!!!! HOW ABOUT SOME COMMON COURTESY MATE! GET THE F(*& OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR

i hear ya dude, i got stuck behind him for what seemed like ages before i found a straight to pass :thumbsup:

he looked like he didn't even care that he wasn't keeping up with the pack ahead - next time no slow 300ZX's please :)

lol i was pushing my n/a as much as i could on the GOR, kept up with the pack i was in but cant compare to the GTR that was in front of me, i see a puff of smoke and bang his 15 meters in front of me :) absolutely insane while im in my non turbo saying 'im giving it all shes got capt'n!" :laughing-smiley-014:

know the feeling guys, was caught up behind a silver 33 and i think he was more in shock when myself and another black 33 passed him. lol

he was a tad slow huh< didnt seem to care that he had opened up a big gap between him n the car in front for sunday drivers to pull out into! overtake manouver was pretty classy..... lol till that corner came up!

brett