SAU Community

R32 Gtr Fuel Pump

r32matt

Hi,

Ive decided to buy a new fuel pump this week and just wondering if the R32 GTR fuel pump would be any good. Some people are saying they are a good replacement but wouldnt it be dieing just like the one I have now? I have a standard Gts-t fuel pump but both pumps are the same age? Would the GTR fuel pump run alot better? Or would it be dieing as well?

Hi,

Ive decided to buy a new fuel pump this week and just wondering if the R32 GTR fuel pump would be any good. Some people are saying they are a good replacement but wouldnt it be dieing just like the one I have now? I have a standard Gts-t fuel pump but both pumps are the same age? Would the GTR fuel pump run alot better? Or would it be dieing as well?

Yes an R32 GT-R pump is a good upgrade.

There is no reason to suggest that the pump in question would be on its way out. People upgrade their Gt-R pumps when upgrading their motors, so if you ask the seller (nicely) & check on the kms/age of the unit you will be fine. They are a direct fit (afaik) & given the prices you can't really go wrong.

Would the GTR fuel pump handle 200rwkw without any problems? Im nearly on 200rwkw at the moment and still going to finish the exhaust. Just wanna make sure i wont get any pinging in my engine... my pump at the moment isnt doing very well....

Would the GTR fuel pump handle 200rwkw without any problems? Im nearly on 200rwkw at the moment and still going to finish the exhaust. Just wanna make sure i wont get any pinging in my engine... my pump at the moment isnt doing very well....

Short answer. Yes. Does is easilly in a GT-R.

Cheers!

Im thinking of buying one today, Would it be a direct replacement in a R32 Skyline? Would i need different wiring? or a different bracket?

As far as I know, it should be a straight swap over. Might need a little modification to the bracket, but it shouldn't be too hard.

A good condition GTR pump should get you to the 200rwkw mark safely.