SAU Community

Unofficial Sorrento Cruise No:2

R33GOD

hey guys its on again. after the success of the gor cruise i spoke to daniel and weve decided to organise the second sorrento cruise. :(

basically it will be a day cruise. meet point comfirmed , We will be cruising down beach rd, all the way to sorrento, stop at the marina and have a fun day of it. If the weather is fine we will take a drive through arthurs seat.

will be on the 30th september (sunday)

meet point will be k-mart campelfield @ 8:45am leave at 9:30am. Me and daniel will take the lead and go from there . along the way we will meet the other convoy in the south eastern suburbs at Brendon park business park @ about 10- 10:15am

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SAU CRUISE. THERE IS NO ACCIDENT POLICY OR ANYTHING TO COVER ANY HICCUPS ALONG THE WAY. IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR WILL WARRANT YOU TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CRUISE. WE ARE THERE TO GO FOR A CRUISE, NOT SHOW OFF HOW BIG A BURNOUT WE CAN DO.

What to bring-

a full tank of petrol

as many cars as possible!!!!

**** All makes and models welcome**** any questions about anything pm me guys****

confirmed

cheez

kaz180

htial

cjpwrx

sloutch

GUNGMH +1

Ricey

skyR33gtst

Fero

Guubey

black gtst

voox

TurboX

philmak

mr. kirisaki

zxpwr

Guesty R33

GTS kid

xr34x

lance-r33-gts-t

wildr33gtst

dilmah

R33silverS2

TimChtrEvo

srzilla

adzmax

markk

velocity+5

unconfirmed

assyrian4eva

dmr

nicezx

180sx_luva

r33nikolas

WOrp3d

b-rad33

chad_

LEANBAC

Edited by R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meet points:

main meet point: Kmart Campbellfield (cnr hume hwy and mahoneys rd campbellfield)

post-31466-1190712782_thumb.jpg

bulleen meet point: running pick up, park cars on the side of the road, when we drive pass jump on to the tail. we are leaving the main meet point @ 9:30-9:45 so be waiting at 10, we will be approx 20-25mins til we get there, but better to be waiting a bit than miss us all together.

post-31466-1190712790_thumb.jpg

springvale rd meet point: brandon park shopping centre. (cnr springvale and ferntree gully road) around 10:15-10:30 latest

post-31466-1190713074_thumb.jpg

route outline:

leave kmart

hume hwy

bell st

eastern freeway

springvale rd

1st STOP

springvale rd

nepean hwy

all the way to dromana

arthurs seat

2nd STOP

twisty's around arthurs seat

sorrento

Final STOP

return home in similar way.

Edited by cheez

That's my birthday weekend... ...So count me in... :D

After the GOR yesterday... ...I don't think I'll miss any other cruises ever again...

I'm sure Dillmar Ashneel and myself will have a Pre-meet at Stud park again... ...Or though we'd be back tracking a bit if we were to meet at Campelfield...

Edited by htial

That's my birthday weekend... ...So count me in... :D

After the GOR yesterday... ...I don't think I'll miss any other cruises ever again...

I'm sure Dillmar Ashneel and myself will have a Pre-meet at Stud park again... ...Or though we'd be back tracking a bit if we were to meet at Campelfield...

wow. haha. its my birthday weekend also. mines on the friday but what better to celebrate it with a cruise!!!!

list updated

Edited by R33GOD