Unofficial Sorrento Cruise No:2

R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there will be a south east stop/meet point on route to frankston. so guys from that area that are thinking bout coming please let us know if ur from the area and have a suitable stop point, enough room to accomodate about 30 odd cars. maybe more.

Edited by cheez

in for sure ;)

there will be a south east stop/meet point on route to frankston. so guys from that area that are thinking bout coming please let us know if ur from the area and have a suitable stop point, enough room to accomodate about 30 odd cars. maybe more.

will you guys be coming down the eastern freeway then coming down springvale road???

if so us (the SE BOYS/GALS) can meet up with you guys at the Brendon park business park just of springvale road corner of springvale and ferntree gully road next to shell servo. big carpark and empty on weekends.

in for sure :D

will you guys be coming down the eastern freeway then coming down springvale road???

if so us (the SE BOYS/GALS) can meet up with you guys at the Brendon park business park just of springvale road corner of springvale and ferntree gully road next to shell servo. big carpark and empty on weekends.

If that's the plan I might wait down neat the corner of Springvale and Heatherton with my camera and get a vid of everyone lining up at the lights...

Plus it is close to home... ;)

in for sure ;)

sure we can organise something :D

list updated guys n gals

Will try and come.

Whats the chance of police presence?

thats why i changed the time from 10 30 am to 8 45. it should be better i think. As long as were all good boys n girls we'll be fine :D

list updated

Edited by R33GOD

im working on our route for this 1 guys. i know this area better than the gor cruise so the twisty area behind arthurs seat will be a definite bash through. also as soon as i work out a route ill post it up in short in my first post (#3) and then also send it to Tony and he'll post it in full in the main post.