Unofficial Sorrento Cruise No:2

R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should pop into old Charlie's Auto Museum...

http://www.visitor.com.au/carmuseum.html

http://www.collectionsaustralia.net/org/442/about

See if he's got any classic Skylines... :)

My old man built that car museum, then extended it a few years later and has part of his car collection down there!

Put me down as unconfirmed please!

I just asked to have the day off work so we'll see if I can get down with my new ride! this'll be it's first SAU outing! :laugh:

Dillon I'll trade you my car for yours plus I'll throw in a few extra's cos I'm genorous. My car + cdj's + digi camera for you car. Sound sweet? actually i'll throw in some hpi's as well. I'll get the paper work. :)

haha. nice try, but i don't think so :thumbsup:

I definitely wont make it :unsure:

Car will probably still be at the painter, in two weeks, getting the engine bay sorted.

Hopefully the engine will be fully assembled and waiting for the car's return, then the fabrications start.

depending on how much fun we have lol. most probably 3pm

actually maybe a bit later like 4-5 would be a better shot. if we leave 9:30 from campbellfield, get to springvale by 10:15-10:30. stop and then go on to arthurs seat, be there around 12. follow though to sorrento/portsea around 12:45-1 lunch and leave around 2-2:30 be home bout 4

actually maybe a bit later like 4-5 would be a better shot. if we leave 9:30 from campbellfield, get to springvale by 10:15-10:30. stop and then go on to arthurs seat, be there around 12. follow though to sorrento/portsea around 12:45-1 lunch and leave around 2-2:30 be home bout 4

i ment brandon park by 3

Hey guys, you can put me down for sure, had so much fun the last time round those bends on

the gor cruise... :)

hopefully my new wolf ecu will be in and tuned by then giving the lil' SR some more power.

Edited by SRZILLA