R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D My cars got no engine now.

After the awesomeness of the GOR id love to attend, wont be with my car tho obiously, might see if others want to attend.

Cruise rolls straight past my house too! Dammit!

Looks like this is going to be BIG! - Put me in.

I thought it strange that there was 60 or so Skyline (non SAU-VIC member) owners that went on the GOR

cruise but not one turned up at the SAU-VIC open meeting Tue night!

Cant be the cost!

Its free to come to a meeting, and we dont ask people to join on the night.

Everyone is welcome to the SAU-VIC meetings just like the Unofficial Runs so why not come along?

I thought it strange that there was 60 or so Skyline (non SAU-VIC member) owners that went on the GOR

Cant be the cost!

Everyone is welcome to the SAU-VIC meetings just like the Unofficial Runs so why not come along?

I was planing to come along... ...Just some other stuff pooped up on the day...

Cant be the cost!

cruising....meeting......

:(

hey guys this looks interesting...would you guys like me to put a link for this on the aus300zx.com website? its all zeds there....thats if this is not a skyline cruise??? not sure if there would be interest but some should be interested in joining...

so how many non-skyline cars are in so far? dont want to be the odd one out if im in lol :wave:

hey guys this looks interesting...would you guys like me to put a link for this on the aus300zx.com website? its all zeds there....thats if this is not a skyline cruise??? not sure if there would be interest but some should be interested in joining...

so how many non-skyline cars are in so far? dont want to be the odd one out if im in lol :)

its not skyline specific so by all means you can post up in the 300zx forums. the more cars the better it is. dont worry bout being the odd 1 out, its a good thing if u are, as long as u keep up. lol.

hope to see some 300's there

its not skyline specific so by all means you can post up in the 300zx forums. the more cars the better it is. dont worry bout being the odd 1 out, its a good thing if u are, as long as u keep up. lol.

hope to see some 300's there

haha niceeeeeeeee, although these carsss were made for circuit :nyaanyaa: ....dont worry im sure i can keep up, im a twisty's freak, i do them generally at least once every two weeks...just cant get enough of them...