Unofficial Sorrento Cruise No:2

R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lookin 4ward to it! hopefully weather holds out! Ill be at brandon park meet. put me as a plus 1 too! sisters bf with an xf fairmont ghia turbo cummin. nice piece of gear! worth a look under bonnet!

bottoms up tonight, see ya all in morning!

brett!

awesome! hope the weather is like it was today.. not too much rain at all. anywho, see you all at bogan park at 10am :)

I'll be there too... ...But if I'm not there in time I'll try and catchup along Springvale road somewhere... ...Like the wash point the night before the GOR cruise...

Brother is flying out to Indonesia with his GF to live for a few years... ...Can't really not go and see him off...

cars all clean :) it better not rain :)

see you guys at the brandon park meet. you gotta make me feel welcomed lol ill be on my own....all my mates will be drunk and passed out lol...i guess i have something for cruising esp twisties, hopefully we get some good runs. i just installled a strut brace today, so it'll be good to feel the difference if there is any lol...

cars all clean :) it better not rain :)

see you guys at the brandon park meet. you gotta make me feel welcomed lol ill be on my own....all my mates will be drunk and passed out lol...i guess i have something for cruising esp twisties, hopefully we get some good runs. i just installled a strut brace today, so it'll be good to feel the difference if there is any lol...

I will be on my own as well i think, got another mate who is meant to be coming but i spoke to him at midnight and he was pissed so d dont think he is going to make it.

i'll be solo too if i make it... fkn insomnia

Im hearing ya there, i went to bed a almost 2 hours ago and cant sleep, might get a couple of hours sleep, but 4xNo doze plus (legal speed :) )and 2 bottles of red bull will see me through :)

I'll be meeting my son (SRZILLA) at brandon park..

Didnt know if my car would be finally finished by now so i didnt want to say i would be there and then jinx myself... The car has been off the road for 10 months after my wife blew it up at the end of last year so im just happy to be able to drive it now!

Just makin sure it hasnt been cancelled or anything?

Cheers

Kev

just got back from the brandon park meet... good attendence... about 30-40 cars maybe?

Brisby's cruising with em :) in board shorts and thongs. was almost tempted to give him my jacket so he wouldn't freeze to death, but I'm guessing he can sark piss somewhere along the way to warm him up.

Brisby's cruising with em :) in board shorts and thongs. was almost tempted to give him my jacket so he wouldn't freeze to death, but I'm guessing he can sark piss somewhere along the way to warm him up.

believe me, he wouldn't wear it anyway..

I've seen him dress warmly ONCE in the last 3-4 years... he must have been sick that day!