Unofficial Sorrento Cruise No:2

R33GOD

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

might be able to make a 5-10mins stop, or if ur the only 1 from that area, pm ur number and i can do the same as i did for gor, and msg people when we leave/pass a certain area, and then u can just be pulled over on thompson/bulleen rd and join as we pass.

danny any chance of having a meet point @ park and ride in doncaster? (donny rd and freeway entrance)

massive car park, would be empty for sure.

What the heck IS park and ride. I've been past it a couple of times and it sounds like a themepark to me lol. anyway i'd be down for meeting there.

danny any chance of having a meet point @ park and ride in doncaster? (donny rd and freeway entrance)

massive car park, would be empty for sure.

Security there are dip shits. Tried to hurry us along on our last meet there and took down all car number plates; Who knows why..........maybe it was as exciting as his job gets :)

in for sure :)

will you guys be coming down the eastern freeway then coming down springvale road???

if so us (the SE BOYS/GALS) can meet up with you guys at the Brendon park business park just of springvale road corner of springvale and ferntree gully road next to shell servo. big carpark and empty on weekends.

yo me and you are cruising together alright!? :D

Talk on MSN.

Abu

Edited by abu

il post up finer details after i have a chat with daniel for the stop off points for the eastern suburb pplz.

This is turning out to be a big one. keep it comin guys.

list updated ppl :)

gettin excited!! woot!

Edited by R33GOD