SAU Community

Dyno Result It, What Do U Think?

kay33

hey guys, i have a 94 skyline r33 gtst-auto. my mods are xforce turboback exhaust, blitz lm podfilter, greddy fmic, turbosmart dual stage boost controller, and greddy e-manage. the car was boosted to 14psi, and made 209.5kw at da rears. What do u think? and is 14psi 2 high?, i dnt noramlly hit 14psi unless im dragging some1 which is rare. cars normally crusing at round 9psi.

hey guys, i have a 94 skyline r33 gtst-auto. my mods are xforce turboback exhaust, blitz lm podfilter, greddy fmic, turbosmart dual stage boost controller, and greddy e-manage. the car was boosted to 14psi, and made 209.5kw at da rears. What do u think? and is 14psi 2 high?, i dnt noramlly hit 14psi unless im dragging some1 which is rare. cars normally crusing at round 9psi.

id say put the boost down before you shit your turbo. Id also say your kilowatt reading is on par for your mods

:D

happy dyno :D

bit like the dyno you use is it Mafia?

why make stupid remarks? the power seems ok seeing as its running aftermarket ecu (sort of)

and the stock converters and trans dont rob that much power.

if he had a high stall i would call BS but otherwise i say well done.

bit like the dyno you use is it Mafia?

why make stupid remarks? the power seems ok seeing as its running aftermarket ecu (sort of)

and the stock converters and trans dont rob that much power.

if he had a high stall i would call BS but otherwise i say well done.

Dyno I use is unhappy. Cars coming off this Mainline and going onto Dyno dynamics are running 20rwkw more.

So no, its not a stupid remark. But then again, he is running 14psi (which will make his turbo take a dump)

9rwkw is a fair bit of power for the auto to take, so a manual on his engine would make 223rwkw with the stock turbo? I don't think so.

A lot of tuners like to make high false readings so that young fellas get their wallets out faster. Seen it a million times.

id say put the boost down before you shit your turbo. Id also say your kilowatt reading is on par for your mods

:P

I'm planning on adding an SAFCII to my R33 and pumping the stock turbo to 14psi.

U saying i need a new turbo then? :unsure: