SAU Community

Ecu For R34 Gtt Auto

skwazza

im lookin to get a whole new ecu not a piggy back does anyone know a good one that works well ? some were saying the autronic motec and haltec but dont they have problems with the traction control

• 2 weeks later...

correction to my website...

www.drdrift.com.au

Full ECU is possible, with real time tuning of fuel and ignition mapping, injector and AFM upgrades, speed cut and boost cut modification etc are no problems.

Sam.

• 4 weeks later...

just bought a Emanage Ultimate for my R34 auto and am having problems with the tuning. there is a drop in the power and then kicks back up, some thought it may be the auto converter but its fine any ideas ??

Could be detonation from a bad tune going onto the safety map, could be the fact it's going to the rich/retard area of the factory map, and the e-manage cannot compensate enough? More than happy to have a look for you, with a combination of nissan consult and e-manage and dyno I'm sure we can figure it out...

Sam.

Could be detonation from a bad tune going onto the safety map, could be the fact it's going to the rich/retard area of the factory map, and the e-manage cannot compensate enough? More than happy to have a look for you, with a combination of nissan consult and e-manage and dyno I'm sure we can figure it out...

Sam.

i will get it sorted, i have spoken to your tuner and we have sent the datalog off to the jap engineer for him to diagnose. i am to busy atm to personaaly look at it but im sure the greddy guys will have it sorted in a heartbeat if they dont i will try make the time to have a look.

• 4 weeks later...

i was in michael's car on the weekend and it was driving fine... he had about 230rwkw..

only thing i noticed was a slight miss at idle but that could be a number of other things..