SAU Community

Anyone Ever Had Bad Experience With Js Auto Imports

ton-kra

Hi there,

yes.... we've had / having problems with them...

We purchased a front lip spoiler from them via ebay last month... paid for it a day after auction ended, as you do.

Sent email a few days later advising of payment sent, and could they please let us know when item was sent. We received an email from JSAI 2 days later advising that it would be sent that week, and we should have it by the end of the week, that is now over 3 weeks ago.....

We have sent two further emails requesting notification of when sent, or a con note number... and still no reply.

today i tried a different tack, i rang the mobile number on the website, to no avail, just got messagebank. also did some digging and found a landline number, so i rang that earlier today, it was answered by someone who didn't give a name or me a chance to ask, and was told that they would get "josh" to give me call, and that they had no knowledge of the part we are waiting on...

3 hours later and no call back... so i tried again.... only to find that the landline number had been disconnected in the meantime.... very helpful... and still no answer on the mobile....

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

we have obviously wasted our money, and by the looks of their ebay account, so have a few others..... sux to be us...

if anyone has any information on how to get anything out of these guys other than being a huge pain in the ass,.... would be appreciated if you can let me know.....

or if anyone from JSAI finds the time to check anything..... could they let us know what the freakin hell is going on.....

cheers

mate you are one patient bloke. i freakin wouldnt wait 2.5 months for them to get there act togetha and get me my damn kit. if they got a kit for a GTT instead of a GTR, than that aint ur problem. you should be entitled to ask for a refund of your money.

traders continue to fark around forum members, and continue to avoid them at all costs. it is ONLY until someone makes a thread telling everyone what they are doing, that they COINCIDENTALLY begin to reply. weve see it happen with SLIDE quite a few times, and now it seems like alot of traders feel that it is the thing to do.

i feel for you dude. my advice to you is only to deal with a tarder face to face (i.e going to their shop, paying for the product personaly and picking it up then and there). best way to avoid all this bullshit.

Ive know Josh for many years . He is a good bloke and wont rip anyone off. he does work by himself and is very busy.

give him some extra time to sort out these issues. And Josh do sort it out , because its not helping you in anyway. Cheers Greg

Autosport .

Hey,

Not Taking Sides For J's, Although It Seems To Me Some Unfair Trading Has Occurd, or Even Some Just Confusing Infomation Sent Via Buisness To Customer, If You Are Unhappy, Go To Department Of Fair Trading...But For The Sake Of J's Im Sure There Has Just Been A Little Miss-understanding, By The Way It Has Already Been Stated, Any Parts From Japan Take Time...A Minimum Of 10 Days So All I Can Say Is WAIT!!!

(even Tho 2.5 Months Would Send Me Insane)

Thats My Unwanted 2 Cents..

well if he cant handle the extra workload, he shouldnt take on the extra work and inconvenience customers, simple as that. 2.5months is unacceptable, and him not answering fone calls, or emails is definately unacceptable.

well if he cant handle the extra workload, he shouldnt take on the extra work and inconvenience customers, simple as that. 2.5months is unacceptable, and him not answering fone calls, or emails is definately unacceptable.

Agreed ^^

Things shouldn't be sold on ebay etc. if he can't keep up with the work load....(His own fault there!)... and trying to guess where my money or Item is isn't real fun when you're in another state.

(Not saying he's dodgy)... but some response to my questions and calls would be nice...

I'm happy to wait if i have been told what is going on.

Comon guys 2.5 or 3.5 months wait is a blessing , ive been waiting 1YEAR and 2 months nearly for my East Bear bonnet from Powerplay in Sydney ( mind you Paid In Full $2190 ), hows that for patient!

I think the bonnet is floating over via the ocean current (bloody global warming)

2.5months woah,lucky his not selling to some of the cowboys in the trucking industry.

:)

Come on ppl give the poor bloke a go.Yes i understand ppl are pissed off bout the time it takes but he is one person trying to get all this stuff done.He is human,he aint a freakin robot so get off his case.I know for a fact his worikin his arse off to get these parts to you guys.

Also whats this shit bout the work load.You can never have too much work so i think you should really adjust ur opinion abit i think.How many ppl are bitchin bout josh that have their own business with a demand but is working by urself?How many?So if ya wanna cry i suggest ya put urselves in joshes shoes n think this poor bloke doesnt leave till early hrs of the morning so dont think he is tryin to rip anyone

Hey,

Not Taking Sides For J's, Although It Seems To Me Some Unfair Trading Has Occurd, or Even Some Just Confusing Infomation Sent Via Buisness To Customer, If You Are Unhappy, Go To Department Of Fair Trading...But For The Sake Of J's Im Sure There Has Just Been A Little Miss-understanding, By The Way It Has Already Been Stated, Any Parts From Japan Take Time...A Minimum Of 10 Days So All I Can Say Is WAIT!!!

(even Tho 2.5 Months Would Send Me Insane)

Thats My Unwanted 2 Cents..

Justin, I think in future you should refrain from chiming in with completely irrelevant comments unless you have first hand experience to add. As I understand it, the parts in question were not coming from Japan, they were locally made bodykit components.

travis, u seem to be sticking up for josh in every thread made bout him. seriously stop making excuses for the bloke. if he CHOOSES to take on the extra workload, then thats his damn problem. and his customers shouldnt be forced to wait for him to have time for them. if he wants them to wait, then he should wait to get his payment. simple as that.

You also dont seem to reply to us as to why he doesnt answer phone calls or messages/emails. its only when someone makes a thread about the bloke that he decides to reply. And this is not one incident, plenty of people seem to be complaining bout his service.

end of the day if josh cant handle the workload (despite how hard he may be working) he should A) not accept more work than he can actually produce. or B) open his pocket a bit and employ more employees, because this is simple unacceptable.

• 2 years later...