SAU Community

Upgraded Fuel Rail

paul f

ok i just got an upgraded fuel rail for my rb26dett but the problem is the holes on the rail were the injector sits in are too big! do i have to get new injectors that fit? i thought all top feeds are the same diameter(well ones for the rb26 atleast) is there away i can make them work? im so lost! help

i really dont know what kind of fuel rail! sorry its just like a generic type! its got 6-an fittings on both side and middle! im using stock rb26dett injectors but they are loose as hell in the hole in the rail! can i just use a bigger o-ring to make it fit? ill try to find it ill post a pic/link

Should just stick to the standard one man, sell the after market one off.

Standard one will do the job easy, and there is plenty of after market injectors available that fit into the standard rail.

unfortunately that is the problem you get with cheaper generic brand stuff. often they have poor fit and finish and are just generally not always 100% suitable. as for larger 0-rings you may be able to. try some and see if you can get some with the right ID and OD to make it work. but personally I'd just bin the rail and either buy a proper fitting one, or just use the stockie.

So you either are or are not short of a coin.

Either way the ebay add says 2JZ... i mean, that isnt RB26 now is it?

Sell it, use the stock one.

It rude to question someone as to if they're low on cash, its none of your concern. You posted in most of his threads just questioning his intentions instead of providing any help at all.

He said the its the same rail but for a rb26, maybe the supplier simply sent out the wrong part.

No need to post useless comments that people dont want to read, learn to be constructive.

In his threads he has been stating he is trying to go all the cheap options.

Buying a un-proven fuel rail does not fit into this and is risky, and as it turns out... look what happened.

Might pay you to go back over past threads, as it seems you missed the majority.

In his threads he has been stating he is trying to go all the cheap options.

Buying a un-proven fuel rail does not fit into this and is risky, and as it turns out... look what happened.

Might pay you to go back over past threads, as it seems you missed the majority.

dude, your missing the point...

your not helping anyone. anyway its not the first time someone has mentioned something about your attitude in people's thread, you didnt get the point then and you wont get it now.

let the thread continue.

dude, your missing the point...

your not helping anyone. anyway its not the first time someone has mentioned something about your attitude in people's thread, you didnt get the point then and you wont get it now.

let the thread continue.

Might help the poor guy develop some common sense.

ok the link i posted i was the fuel rail looks like!!! i didnt order that one/ or order it from the seller! it came from a company called bmpc here in america! it came in a box marked for an r32/33/34 so yes its for an rb26dett! i just want to know it there away to make stock injectors work! no need to bash my shallow pockets! i got the part of dirt cheap! just looking for help not bashing!

and another note r31 i will beusing a greddy emanage to run my car so is that good enough for your standards? or am i still to cheap?

If you got it for "Dirt cheap" then no real loss, just sell it on. Just use the stock rail (you wont like the cost of AN fittings to get it running anyway)

I would recommend really researching parts you need to make the power you want. The RB26 Dyno Thread is more then a page of braggin rights. You can browse many setups and get an very good idea of what parts people are using to make what power.

The search box will save you $$$ and ridicule.

Happy tuning :closedeyes:

if u do use the billet rail, u'll find u will end up spending 3x the cost of the rail itself, on braided lines & fittings

also if u do use the billet rail, u'll now need an aftermarket fuel reg.