SAU Community

Sticking With One Brand For Mods

Wink

sumitomo 4 pots front, 2 pot rears (pretty dirty but i think they were black once)

nismo coilovers front and back (awsome)

nismo body kit with genuine fake 33gtr rear wing, working tail light. (i getz all the chikz)

custom fmic with shaped end tanks on a free flowing truck core, think jim's metal crafting extraordinare (my dad), pipping courtesy of some really helpful fellas out at horsley park industrial area. (the price was right what could i say)

jjr front + dump, choice for a t3 1 piece > catco widebody ceramic 3" cat lukey hotdog into a kakimoto fartcan (type not described in english) (drowns like shit but sounds awsome @ 5-6k rpms

jjr oil cooler + relocation kit ( to help prevent my 5-6k rpms pooling all available oil in the head)

r33 whiteline suspension kit oranmenting my garage floor as 2 fellas out in the hills advised i wouldnt appreciate it till i ran the stock suspension around some... which im still doing a year or so later. (after realising 2 cars is enough for now they will wait until 3 is an option)

air pres gauge from splitfire ( becuase it gave the chiks something else to look @ while they were blowing me)

hks temp gauges in need of temp senders (becuase they were useless anyway - match my interior lighting well though ^^)

greddy ultimate in need of wiring harnesses and installation and tune (some day i will want to be a little less behind the pack)

new irridium spark plugs ( cuase im lazy and dont want to change them all the time)

dried up + soaked in a layer of glue and elec taped coil packs (arking out is shit)

some sort of ultimate brake pad that is so hard after 30 mins of hard braking i still have brakes but not much rotor left.

plastic round gear nob (very exy but feels great, perfect size, like your home alone)

massive oversized rear vision mirror to help me see the 2 blindspots better

18" shadow chromies that have a chrome lip that is always full of brake dust it looks matt black.

on order:

air box filter becuase the stock one doesnt hold my beer so well anymore.

need:

more beer to test more features of my vehicle under extreme saturation while im tickling its insides fixing something else.