SAU Community

Want To Join Up

EvoMoe

Hi guys.I'm new to this forum and just interested in joining up with SAU.But is there any chance I'd become a member in less then 3 weeks?If anyone could help me out that would be great

Cheers

Moe

huh??????? :P:(:):D:mellow:

what are you on?

As in the car club? I know NSW and VIC have CAMS affiliation. I assume QLD and Perth do as well.

If you are wanting to join up and get a CAMS licence sorted for a track day in 3 weeks...and in Victoria. Then easy, shoot me your contact number and we can get it sorted

yeah they don't.. and I was wondering about that.. do they not have any insurance for their cruises?

cruises are organized informally by carpark cruisers...

qld doesnt have a really big circuit racing base... everyone seems happy to cruise down to the local carpark and chat for a few minutes, and then shuffle off to the next carpark.

almost as boring as QR

cruises are organized informally by carpark cruisers...

qld doesnt have a really big circuit racing base... everyone seems happy to cruise down to the local carpark and chat for a few minutes, and then shuffle off to the next carpark.

almost as boring as QR

Not everyone Eug, not everyone. I'm surprised you find QR boring.......are you perhaps not going hard enough :wave:

Not everyone Eug, not everyone. I'm surprised you find QR boring.......are you perhaps not going hard enough :thumbsup:

quite possibly jay, it's such a power demanding track though. i prefer more technical stuff like motorkhanas and hill climbs, going to try my hand at street sprints next year. a bit of this, a bit of that, as long as it's fun.

and i reckon it's boring in a sense and especially compared to sweet tracks like darlington and lakeside which just sit there growing grass.