SAU Community

Lcd Screen Help Audio Gurus

rgr34

i installed a single din eonon 4 inch screen dvd player which has av output, which is connected to my alpine tve t720 jap spec tv screen. picture is black and white and fuzzy on the alpine, what would be causing this? the rca i used is standard home type.... could this be causing this? the 4 inch screen picture is fine.

Also the eonon unit has tv tuner i can get picture/tv but no sound..... the car has a jap antenna in back window...2 antenna wires on each side of window a pair have pal written on them the other is in jap i imagine its ntsc? ..... the eonon unit has only 2 inputs for tv antenna but the car had 4 tv wires i left the other 2 disconnected. my question is does one of the wires input sound and the other picture?

thanks for any help in

Edited by rgr34

when playing mp3's on the eonon the menu screen works/shows on alpine screen fine..... shows mp3 menu list fine but not when i play dvd or tv........

Edited by rgr34

i installed a single din eonon 4 inch screen dvd player which has av output, which is connected to my alpine tve t720 jap spec tv screen. picture is black and white and fuzzy on the alpine, what would be causing this?

Japan is NTSC, your dvd player likely isn't(if bought locally). This causes black & white fuzzyness. Either change settings on DVD player or Screen to match formats... otherwise you'll needed a NTSC to PAL convertor.

Also try changing you DVD sound settings to stereo or mono, often some DVD players makes come preset at 5.1 surround, which you generally won't here in 'stereo'.

Hope that does the trick.

Japan is NTSC, your dvd player likely isn't(if bought locally). This causes black & white fuzzyness. Either change settings on DVD player or Screen to match formats... otherwise you'll needed a NTSC to PAL convertor.

Also try changing you DVD sound settings to stereo or mono, often some DVD players makes come preset at 5.1 surround, which you generally won't here in 'stereo'.

Hope that does the trick.

thanks mate my dvd unit has pal and ntsc switched to ntsc screen works! also my tv audio was on ntsc switched to pal and now i have sound.....

Edited by rgr34