SAU Community

Fs: Lexus Es300

Lexus ES300

3L V6, 4 speed Auto, "Quad-Cam"

Around 185hp stock.

BRISBANE

PRICE: $8500

Reason for selling: Saving up for uni course costs (genuine reason)

JUST HAD A BRAND NEW 4 SPEED ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED TRANSMISSION PLACED INTO IT. COST OVER $3500. HAS FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY, INCLUDING ALL RECIEPTS AND CERTIFICATES.

Engine runs very well, has around 285 000 on the odo, but runs perfectly. No problems with it, idles nicley at around 650rpm. Runs easy through the rpm range, no problems.

List of freatures include: Full leather interior (grey), electric windows, electric mirrors, electric seating, independent wishbone suspension, dark tint, 8 speaker Lexus dolby digital sound system (as standard) with amplifier and 12 stacker. Original Lexus badging all round, and 15" 5 spoke Lexus alloys. Alarm system and full cimate control air-conditioning, ready for summer! Working perfectly. 4 projector headlights on front.

Great car, also for a P-plater as it's naturally aspirated.

CONTACT ANDREW VIA EMAIL FOR VIEWING AND MORE INFO ETC. burnout.gif

[email protected] <-------------------

post-42417-1189991116_thumb.jpg

post-42417-1189991153_thumb.jpg

post-42417-1189991186_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Are you sure you want to stick with twins?
    • So I have my cd009 installed in the car with the gktech relocation and I’m not entirely enjoying the shifter placement. I found the serial nine cd999 shifter relocation and although it’s pricey it looks to be a better fit. My question is with the trans in the car will I be able to just remove the old shifter bracket and install the new serial nine? To fit the gktech I cut the selector shaft will the serialnine work considering I did that? The installation is the main reason I’m hesitant on getting it.
    • Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster