SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

I've spent a fair bit of time this morning searching (really interesting to see what some of you guys were doing with M35s 2-3 years ago!), and I haven't found the answer to a fairly basic question: What is the stock fuel pressure for these things?

I want to hook the adjustable FPR up and tune it back to standard pressure. Or is it best to stick the wideband on first, and work of the AFRs instead of fuel pressure?

Hey Fellas,

Need your help on this one, started to develop a problem with my Master Cylinder as in foot is slowly sagging in at the lights.

Did try yesterday with mate of mine (mechanic) to bleed all for brakes and it did feel better for few k's and it's back again, so Need new M/C for 2002 m35.

Anyone knows where to get one in Sydney and Price, also is second hand worth getting?

PS, tried JJ with no luck...

Cheers

Dave

I wouldn't get a s/hand unit as the seals could go at any time and if its been off the car without fluid in it still they could have dried out a bit.

I would probably get a price from Nissan for a new unit or rebuild kit. At worst it 2 weeks ex Japan for it.

Maybe a 350z unit fits?

Thanks for your reply boys,

I'm waiting for a quote from Nissan parts shop for a new one.

However I've sent you e-mail Lainy as I might get those s'hands ones of you anyway?

Cheers

Dave

i have both of your addresses...........

So you can send a gift basket? Gee, thanks.

Awesome! I like soft cheeses, and red wine.

I can't freakin' wait!