SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

Will they work with stock wheels?

They should. I presume you are referring to the hub (yes they are hubsentric).

Will check on the weekend as my stockies are stored away

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question. My old stag is up and running with a new motor. What's the part number for the AFM? And is it the same as WRX so I heard?

Or better yet, anyone have a spare they wanna sell him?

Quick question. My old stag is up and running with a new motor. What's the part number for the AFM? And is it the same as WRX so I heard?

Or better yet, anyone have a spare they wanna sell him?

How come the owner of your old Stag doesn't come on here and ask himself?

just kidding...I have NFI what the part number is...but I thought our cars (me/yours) don't use the AFM anymore?

How come the owner of your old Stag doesn't come on here and ask himself?

just kidding...I have NFI what the part number is...but I thought our cars (me/yours) don't use the AFM anymore?

No the eManage still uses it.

Jethro this didnt answer my question at all lol

Hi All,

ave been ripped off by my compliance guy and have a few things to fix to get my stagea "road worthy".

Does anyone have 1 or both rear shocks for an M35 AWD for sale?

Has anyone fitted an EGT probe at all?

I'm trying to find a relatively accessible place to fit one? It has to go in the exhaust manifold somewhere apparently, and I'm finding conflicting stuff online about where. Some say just before the turbo, some say next to your cylinder that runs the leanest. I was looking around the turbo the other day and it looks like a crap place to try and fit one.

Maybe the drivers side bank will be easier?

Just before the turbo is the best place as that is the most restrictive part of the exhaust, hence the hottest. I have mine in the adapter for the GTX, you may have to tap the turbine housing on the stock turbo just below the flange. Good luck either way, there is nowhere accessible on either side.

The other option is to run it in the dump pipe and add approx 100 degrees to the temp for loss through the turbo...