SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

Would you still need an after market computer to run a high flow turbo etc? How much performance upgrade would this provide over stock?

So much fail in the description. "JDM 01-05 NISSAN STAGEA V35 M35 PM35 250RS VQ25"

I'd say the seller has no idea what they were selling. If it didn't have written on it VQ25(T) NM35, I'd say it would be too big a risk. Even so, it would still be a small risk to buy, even though it looks like it'll be right.

As for performance upgrade, it's a bit of a lucky dip. It wouldn't be tuned for all the stuff most of us are running.

^If those IMPUL units are with the concept of 'individual' tunes / per the original customer's demand (like all the Mines ECU's for skylines), definitely a lucky dip - wouldn't trust em as far as I could throw em!

I reckon it's for a vq25dd - not hard to write "(T)" in pink pen then sell it "as is"...

Christ I'm turning into a cynical old man... :O

Yep, there was some "arse covering" in that ad.

I must be cynical too...

I have done some searching and can't really find out the differences between the 250tRS FOUR V and the 250t RX FOUR..

Are there any differences in the models that are consistent, cause it seems like it's random what each model has as I browse through car sales ads!!

RS FOUR V has hicas, also non-integrated stereo. black interior, manual seats except with leather.

RX doesn't have hicas, nor can it be optioned with; will have electric seats, integrated stereo and boring beige interior.

RS FOUR V has hicas, also non-integrated stereo. black interior, manual seats except with leather.

RX doesn't have hicas, nor can it be optioned with; will have electric seats, integrated stereo and boring beige interior.

^^ Double check if it's actually a RS Four V. My RS Four doesn't have HICAS, but I believe it was an option.

ahh yes, apologies, the V should denote hicas. however youre right, RS doesn't always have hicas.

ARX always has hicas, AXIS may have been an option, but I don't think there are enough around for us to have seen one.